Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

[NA PVP DC] Mostly Harmless

• Beldorr
    Beldorr
    ✭✭✭
    Aeradon wrote: »
    Which campaign would you guys join when the new ones are pushed?

We havn't talked about it yet as a guild. With the current campaigns, we waited a week before choosing. We will be looking for an even AD:DC:EP campaign for some really fun and balanced fights.

Currently Dawnbreaker has been our home. Lots of fights to be found there and not as much wabba lag.
    Much respect to MH. Hope to see you on the battlefield :)

Hope to see you out there as well. Which character should we look for >:)

Options
  • akemp333_ESO
    We have been PvPing more on the Dawnbreaker campaign lately if anyone would like to join us out in Cyrodiil.
    Options
  • Postmortem
    Postmortem
    Soul Shriven
    Are you guys still recruiting? I am a fresh level 50 looking for an active and fun DC pvp guild.
    Options
  • Beldorr
    Beldorr
    ✭✭✭
    Postmortem wrote: »
    Are you guys still recruiting? I am a fresh level 50 looking for an active and fun DC pvp guild.

Yes, we are still recruiting. Feel free to jump over to http://www.mhguild.com/ to fill out an application or ask us questions on the public forums.
    Edited by Beldorr on August 1, 2014 12:07PM
    Options
  • Abagaile
    Abagaile
    ✭✭
    The most incredible PVP I've played in any game has been with Mostly Harmless.
    The level of professionalism within this guild by both the leaders and the membership is outstanding.

I've found Mostly Harmless a very welcoming atmosphere.

Feel free to drop by http://mostly-harmless-guild.com/home and read up on the guild or even submit an application.
    Options
  • akemp333_ESO
    Options
  • aslan132
    aslan132
    ✭✭
    Amazing PVP and great videos to show it off. Keep up the good work guys, and show everyone how its done :)
    Options
  • akemp333_ESO
    We are always looking for friendly, helpful, and mature new members who enjoy competitive gaming while having fun. Visit us at www.mostly-harmless-guild.com and fill out an app if you think you would make a good addition to our community.
    Edited by akemp333_ESO on August 7, 2014 5:55PM
    Options
  • Abagaile
    Abagaile
    ✭✭
    Featured Guild on the ESO Launcher! Woot Woot!
    Options
  • jcfreakyob14_ESO
    Still going strong, everyone. We have weekly Trial runs, PVP, and events. You'll be hard pressed to find a better group to help with dungeons, gear, theorycrafting, anything you need for ESO. Come check us out.

K <><
    Options
  • akemp333_ESO
    Edited by akemp333_ESO on August 16, 2014 6:13PM
    Options
  • akemp333_ESO
    Fun times in small group PvP last night.
    http://youtu.be/D3X5bvRzf-c
    Options
  • akemp333_ESO
    MH members won the tournament.

http://youtu.be/PSkFlLXzmgY
    Options
  • Abagaile
    Abagaile
    ✭✭
    Come visit our website, check out the videos and join us on Teamspeak!
    Options
  • Malarky
    Malarky
    Some small group PvP

http://youtu.be/U7EzNNy_Sg8
    Options
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can absolutely say the MH community has made my time in ESO as well as gaming since we began, far more enjoyable. If you're interested in a DC guild for ESO, why not take a quick look? :) It'll only take a few minutes, and maybe you'll like what you see...
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on August 29, 2014 12:45AM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    Visit our website and fill out an app if you want to join us.
    Options
  • Aeowyn
    Aeowyn
    ✭✭✭
    Joined this crew back in February and am really enjoying my time with these guys and gals; competitive play, personable individuals, organized approach. Check out some of our Mostly Harmless videos or stop on by our team speak.
    Options
  • akemp333_ESO
    I had a lot of fun on the Chillrend campaign last night in PvP. If you are out in Cyrodill and want to group with us to get a feel for our guild jump on our Team Speak server and join us. voice.mhguild.com:9996 (no password) - Just poke one of us to get moved.
    Options
  • akemp333_ESO
    Options
  • Circuitous
    Circuitous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I finally signed up. Been wanting a guild for endgame PvE and PvP for a while, and MH seemed like the best fit. After sitting in on some trials runs and their weekly organized PvP night, I definitely think I made the right call. If you're on the fence, check their site, hop in the TeamSpeak, and give them a shot.
    Thank Stendarr it’s Fredas.
    Elanirne: Altmer Templar Healer, DC
    Auria Dolabella: Imperial Nightblade Tank, DC
    Options
  • akemp333_ESO
    Options
  • Abagaile
    Abagaile
    ✭✭
    Mostly Harmless. Come pvp with us!
    Options
  • akemp333_ESO
    We have been PvPing on the Thornblade and Chillrend campaigns lately. If you would like to group with some of our members and get a feel for our guild join our TeamSpeak server voice.mhguild.com:9996 and type MHX in zone for an invite to group.
    Options
  • akemp333_ESO
    Options
  • Renuo
    Renuo
    ✭✭✭
    Is this the same mostly harmless as the DAoC-Lancelot-Midgard one?
    Dark Renuo - Nightblade - Daggerfall Thornblade
    Nightblade PVP - https://www.youtube.com/user/renuoz
    Options
  • akemp333_ESO
    No I think that must be a different guild.
    Options
  • akemp333_ESO
    The 1.4 update is here :) visit our website at www.mostly-harmless-guild.com and apply if you would like to have people to explore the new content with.
    Options
  • akemp333_ESO
    Recently one of our guild members Madangrypally held a contest so I thought I would post it as an example of the great kinds of people we have in Mostly Harmless and the things they do for our guild.

Entrance Requirements:
    Must be VR12 when Update 4 goes live, and able to see Mostly Harmless in game guild chat.

How to Enter
    Post in this contest thread with the following:

1. Class and Race:

2. VR 12 Gear Setup.
    These are the gear combinations that give the max 8 set bonuses the character should aim for when using a 2-handed weapon (Bow, Staves, Greatswords, etc)
    2 sets with 5 pieces (i unused item).
    1 set with 5 pieces and 1 set with 4 pieces and 1 set with 2 pieces
    1 set with 5 pieces and 2 sets with 3 pieces.
    2 sets with 4 pieces and and 1 set with 3 pieces.

These are the gear combinations that give the max 9 set bonuses the character should aim for when duel wielding or 1H and shield.
    2 sets with 5 pieces and 1 set with 2 pieces.
    1 set with 5 pieces and 1 set with 4 pieces and 1 set with 3 pieces
    3 set with 4 pieces

The Gear Setup should include one of the above combination to get the max amount of set bonuses for the character. Can post your current gear if it is in one of the above gear combinations OR post what you plan on wearing at VR14 in one of the above gear combinations. This does not require you to already have it, it does require you to at least be planning it though.

3. Main Hotbar:

4. Second Hotbar is optional.

=========================================================

Prizes:

Grand Prize: 3 Legendary Crafted Items of players choice and 3 legendary Enchants
    1st Prize: 2 Legendary and 1 Epic crafted items of players choice and 2 Legendary Enchants.
    2nd Prize: 1 Legendary and 2 Epic crafted items of players choice 1 Legendary Enchants.
    Participants: Rare Crafted gear of players choice.

These are VR14 gear and will be crafted for players once they reach VR14 soon after Update 4.

The above is the base prizes and for ever 20 guild members who enter the raffle will increase the total prize pool. Will update the prizes at each entry point.

The raffle will be held soon after Update 4 during a PvP scheduled event.
    Options
  • Abagaile
    Abagaile
    ✭✭
    Some really exciting events in ESO's near future!
    With the upcoming release of 1.5, new PVP, new PVE and new skills!

Be sure to give yourself every advantage.

Look in to Mostly Harmless.

Options