Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Build suggestion - Nightblade ultimate-based build

Exivus1
Exivus1
Was curious of the community's opinion on Nightblade classes:

What gear/skills are best to either reduce cost of ultimates or regenerate ultimates in the most efficient/quickest way possible?

I know there's a number of sets and skills that reduce cost or increase gain and am curious what everyone's opinion is on which combination of these you've found to be very synergistic.
Edited by Exivus1 on May 7, 2014 5:12PM
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try searching the forums for the emperor/vampire ultimate reduction threads, you'll find a lot of discussion about items that do what you are looking for in that context.

Also, I'm not sure I'd recommend basing a build on this at the moment. General sentiment seems to be that a nerf hammer is probably coming on ultimate reduction, or at least it should be. I'd wait a few weeks before investing a ton of resources into an ultimate reduction build if I was you.
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO