The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Seeking Active PvP Guild, Interested in Group Play, Dungeons, Campaigning in Cyrodiil, et al.

Gedalya
Gedalya
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm looking to join an active PvP guild with a focus on group play, including dungeons and campaigning in Cyrodiil; by campaigning I'm referring to pursuing keeps and so forth as a group with a sense of strategy. I have been playing ESO since the beta, I have several characters. Although I've played most days since launch I do have a day job so my main character in the DC is only level 30; as I get closer to the the higher levels (50+) I'm looking to play in Cyrodiil more with a group. My preference if for a Guild largely of mature individuals; preferably largely adults. I also have my own private TeamSpeak 3 server for use. Message me if you have an opening and let me know about your Guild.
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org