The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

curiosity getting to me

lycanslerwb17_ESO
lycanslerwb17_ESO
✭✭✭
Can someone please explain to me why so many people stand around the bank girl, but never seem to move?
  • Traisa
    Traisa
    ✭✭✭
    Inventory management takes time. Lol
  • Tadhg_Longhouse
    Tadhg_Longhouse
    ✭✭✭
    Bank is also guild store. People would spend a lot of time posting and buying from stores.
    Tadhg Longhouse
    Reachman Sorcerer
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Putting stuff that I think will be useful in the bank.
    Taking useless stuff that I thought would be useful out.
    Trying to sell stuff.
    Failing to sell stuff
    Looking at stuff to buy but finding there is nothing useful in 5 guild shops.
    Wondering why all weapons and armors and glyphs are listed as materials
    Reading these forums.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    While you work inside bank/guild bank/guild store you char doesnt move. it also takes time to "clean" your bank. oh, and then theres the afk's
    Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
  • Knovah
    Knovah
    ✭✭✭
    Bank Tetris...Put some in switch it around ,switch toons take some out switch it all about...

wait that's the bank hokey pokey... so confused

:) I spend more time standing at my bank in game than wondering what shoes will go with what outfit in my closet.
    Video games ......The only legal place to kill stupid people.
  • Shiaxi
    Shiaxi
    ✭✭✭
    Knovah wrote: »
    Bank Tetris...Put some in switch it around ,switch toons take some out switch it all about...

wait that's the bank hokey pokey... so confused

:) I spend more time standing at my bank in game than wondering what shoes will go with what outfit in my closet.

hah I only have 1 pair of shoes... wait that's sorta sad...

• Alurria
    Alurria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect thread..... :s I can't manage my space ZOS it's your fault gimme more!,,, sarcastic remark is sarcastic. Why is the sky blue?

People choose to stand around the bank to manage their space because they want to. If they didn't horde things they wouldn't be standing there. Just my opinion.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cause bank girl got them nice (o) (o)
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Tuerai
    Tuerai
    People choose to stand around the bank to manage their space because they want to. If they didn't horde things they wouldn't be standing there. Just my opinion.

Do you not craft?

I've gone from every craft down to 2, and that is a pretty comfortable amount of bank space. Although There aren't really any items I store for alchemy, as I just use up all my ingredients every time I have to stop and sell/decon most of my inventory.

I feel like the main thing taking up a lot of people's bank space is equipment that waiting to be researched. That's what made me stop doing clothier/wood stuff, because I couldn't hold all the equipment in my bank. Although if I really wanted to I guess I could afford a few bag/bank upgrades now.

Cheapest storage upgrade is really to take your 1g imperial horse, and give it the +1 inventory size feed for 250g per day.

"We were undone because of you. Every day, every day, in the dark, in the dawn, forever, r-r-rip, r-r-rip, r-r-rub, r-r-rub, right in our faces, because of you."
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably because the bank girl is both bank and "AH". Oh, and the bank is a convenient place for the e-peeners to meet up with the gold sellers.
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • Pyatra
    Pyatra
    ✭✭✭
    Bank girl is also our portal to 5 guild banks and a guild store. So we have to compare prices in each store and then chose which one we want to sell in.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If crafting mats would go directly to the bank when you refine them using the same magic that allows one to use them from the bank there would be a lot less need to go to the bank.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bank girls got reputations!
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • 7788b14_ESO
    7788b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I don't spend hardly anytime at the bank, but then again I don't craft. One bank I came across also had a general store. That was really nice. Would like to see more like that.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the "auction house".
  • Laerian
    Laerian
    ✭✭✭
    Must be people addict to the old saying...

Inventory management of course. :(
  • devolutedub17_ESO
    devolutedub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    People are borrowing and lending. What else would they be doing?
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shh, don't tell them the secret...
    [beta_group_85b_9]