The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

In-game Diary Needed

Nuojua
Nuojua
First off, a big thank to the whole ESO development team working on one of the world's best game that has ever been released! I am very pleased so far, and excited to look forward for the future! Also, a big thank you to people who see a great effort to produce a fantastic mods and thereby increase the credibility and depth to the game.

To the point. There is already available a very good diary solution, but would it be possible to make a diary which could also draw simple sketches? I, for example, observing the moons cycle, and it would be wonderful to have drawn them a little sketch. "A picture is worth a thousand words." someone said... B)

I recognize the problems that may belie my dream, I'm not even aware of how such could technically be done, but there's always someone Mod-Expert could even think about it? :)