Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

WereWolves need improvement zenimax

Milf_Hero
Milf_Hero
✭✭✭
I've sent multiple feed back messages in game to zenimax about the hardships of being a Werewolf. I don't feel like a Monster hell bent on tearing people limb from limb I feel like a freaking sacrifice served up on a silver platter in PvP. If being a werewolf is meant for role playing its just absolutely cosmetic. Its terrible. Im trying to run a PvP werewolf guild called War Wolves. Accept when we go out we never change into werewolves to kill any one. Why? The ultimate cost is just impossible. Oh so they give us leather armor to lower the cost? I don't use light armor and the cost is still a unrealistic. You will never have the ultimate when you come across some one in cryodiil. SO basically your walking around with a debuff. You take more damage from poison and fighters guild abilities with out any buffs really from being a werewolf. I think Werewolves to even be viable for PvP they would need a few things. Abilities to use out of werewolf form like a vampire. We should be able to channel our inner beast. It is after all a part of us. We are regular humans. That being said for both vampires and werewolves, we should have some sort of natural movement boost. I believe vampires get some sort of boost on their magicka regeneration. Werewolves should also have that bonus for stamina while not in werewolf form. We are monsters. Not REGULAR PEOPLE. Make us feel like it. I saw a vampire 1v13 and win. Its pretty one sided when you see how you (zenimax) made vampires better in pvp than werewolves. It irritates me. Please give Werewolves some sort of help in a patch. Oh btw. My name is Rorick on the north American server. @***.Hero
Edited by Milf_Hero on May 5, 2014 5:06PM
You name it, and ill kill it.
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you want werewolves to also be able to 1v13 people as if that is the norm? Please zenimax dont buff werewolves, just fix them.
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • whatley1991
    whatley1991
    Soul Shriven
    YES plz fix and buff werewolves. Just because they buff em doesnt mean they are going to be op.
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you want werewolves to also be able to 1v13 people as if that is the norm? Please zenimax dont buff werewolves, just fix them.
    Werewolves should be able to do that at the simple condition of outleveling them, ya know a vet 10 werewolf was finally able to defeat a group of peeps below level 40. Right now werewolves are so weak they can be defeated by any pup.

I do slightly agree though, werewolves do need a fix first before any buffs. But werewolves need a complete revamp in order to be fixed.

Due to the immense time it takes to grind for the werewolf transformation and the short duration of it I was unable to test stuff like seeing if a simple Spark from a Dual-Wielder is enough to negate all of our damage, I am pretty sure it is enough since we just do simple mouse button attacks. Werewolves need AoE damage and execution abilities. Werewolves should be able to dodge and CC break like every other player so we are not so CC susceptible. Werewolves need some sort of defensive ability that can be used whenever. Werewolves need more passives and abilities that are useful for any situation.

• Milf_Hero
    Milf_Hero
    ✭✭✭

Your putting words in my mouth. That is not what I stated in my post. Please read it again or read what Brittany said. Also, are you a werewolf?? You know that we are underpowered and just all around weak. Right now the situation for werewolves doesn't look good. You should also agree. We need a fix, yes, but also a buff. They should do it at the same time.
    Edited by Milf_Hero on May 6, 2014 12:24AM
    You name it, and ill kill it.
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***_Hero wrote: »

Your putting words in my mouth. That is not what I stated in my post. Please read it again or read what Brittany said.

Ignore the troll.

I think the werewolf skill line is in need of a buff and some fixes, I have already posted some suggestions somewhere about changing the passives to have more impact on a werewolf in human form, make werewolf spells have an alternate ability useable in human form, reduce the ultimate cost significantly, change it completely to a toggle or just a regular spell..
    There's so many things that could be done but eh... everyone is fixated on vampire currently.
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums