The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Post patch- How many people will it take to kill a DK now?

TheBull
TheBull
✭✭✭✭✭
Now that bats are fixed, I think it will only take 10 people 15 secs to kill a DK. Big improvement, but yeah.

What do you think?
  • davidetombab16_ESO
    davidetombab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    this is doesn t fix anything, DK and sorc are too OP with or without vamp bat ultimate spam.
    Options
  • Prospero_ESO
    Prospero_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trollbait ?
    Options
  • Crowtac
    Crowtac
    Trollbait ?

Very..best ignore this post and move onto the next topic after this one as it is much more intresting...move on people, move on.

Options
  • lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheBull wrote: »
    Now that bats are fixed, I think it will only take 10 people 15 secs to kill a DK. Big improvement, but yeah.

What do you think?

pre patch: one

post patch: one

u zerglings need to realize bat swarm is only useful when theres lots of you zombies around. it does very little in a 1v1 situation.
    Options
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Life isn't fair and neither are MMO's.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
    Options
  • RaZaddha
    RaZaddha
    ✭✭✭
    lao wrote: »

What do you think?

u zerglings need to realize bat swarm is only useful when theres lots of you zombies around. it does very little in a 1v1 situation.

But what about when you have a batswarm in the middle of your defensive siege inside an outpost? How many people do we need to kill him?
    Options
  • KoooZ
    KoooZ
    ✭✭
    DK=/=Vampire
    Options
  • lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭
    RaZaddha wrote: »

What do you think?

But what about when you have a batswarm in the middle of your defensive siege inside an outpost? How many people do we need to kill him?

the issues of roleplayers/zerglings are not of my concern. im in for the PvP. not to play around with meaningless objectives. i leave that to the ppl that cant or dont want to compete in real pvp.
    Options
  • AngelofAwe
    AngelofAwe
    ✭✭✭

1 to tell you how to do it, 1 to show you how to do it and you complaining on the forums.
    Edited by AngelofAwe on May 5, 2014 5:00PM
    Angel of Awe (Aldmeri Dominion EU)
    Imperial DK - VR10
    Aldmeri Trinity/ Crime Syndicate
    Sanguine's beta tester
    Warrior of the Chrysamere campaign
    Options
  • lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭
    AngelofAwe wrote: »

1 to tell you how to do it, 1 to show you how to do it and you complaining on the forums.

what if the guy who tells you how to do it also shows u how to do it???

mind = blown
    Edited by lao on May 5, 2014 5:09PM
    Options
  • S1D3FX
    S1D3FX
    ✭✭

mind = blown

What if the one who tells you how is also the person who shows you how to do it? And what if that person is you?!?

a0fc8b9b21395031e46c305c5e88ef52687d86278469478e1fa3a5bb3de35ea8.jpg
    Options
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a Dk walk right up to a keep full of noobs and he just blew it down with his breath. I guess that happens when you have an army of under level 40 players.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

Options
  • lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭
    S1D3FX wrote: »

mind = blown

What if the one who tells you how is also the person who shows you how to do it? And what if that person is you?!?

a0fc8b9b21395031e46c305c5e88ef52687d86278469478e1fa3a5bb3de35ea8.jpg

damn, im confused now
    Options
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a Dk walk right up to a keep full of noobs and he just blew it down with his breath. I guess that happens when you have an army of under level 40 players.

In my mind's eye I pictured this as a Fus Ro Dah situation.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
    Options
  • ChairGraveyard
    ChairGraveyard
    ✭✭✭✭
    this is doesn t fix anything, DK and sorc are too OP with or without vamp bat ultimate spam.
    QFT.

It's hilarious how many people think this actually fixed anything - DKs will just be spamming standard and talons, and abusing the super-bash now.

The bat swarm spam is also not really fixed, as it can still be lowered to absurdly low costs, esp as emperor. Yet the nerf to vampires mostly ruins the PvE viability for the main two actives.

Facepalm.

Edited by ChairGraveyard on May 5, 2014 5:33PM
    Options
  • Milky
    Milky
    ✭✭✭
    The issue isn't DK and Sorc. They are actually really well designed and all their skills and passives synergize well together.

The problem is that nightblade is bugged out the ass, and templar is restricted to playing healer. Any other builds are just.... not up to par.

If you go nerf DK and Sorc down to templar and nightblade level, you will have an incredibly boring game. Templar and Nightblade just need to be fixed and buffed up, then it will be awesome.

For the record I play vet rank templar and DK.
    Options
  • RaZaddha
    RaZaddha
    ✭✭✭

What do you think?

the issues of roleplayers/zerglings are not of my concern. im in for the PvP. not to play around with meaningless objectives. i leave that to the ppl that cant or dont want to compete in real pvp.

I'm... I... I just have no words for this... I'm just going to leave this here...
    Triple-facepalm.jpg
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    Options
  • lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭

What do you think?

I'm... I... I just have no words for this... I'm just going to leave this here...
    Triple-facepalm.jpg
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

go rolepaly at some keep son. im sure those walls give you an intense and challenging fight.
    Options
  • RaZaddha
    RaZaddha
    ✭✭✭

What do you think?

Triple-facepalm.jpg
    ― Albert Einstein

go rolepaly at some keep son. im sure those walls give you an intense and challenging fight.

Do you know what roleplay is? Are you sure this word has any relation to the discussion? Could you be more dumb? I don't think so, oh wait, maybe you can, let's see how you answer next.
    Options
  • Antonie
    Antonie
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

there are several ways and situations to win/loose against a dragon knight infected with vampirism. But yeah 1 pretty much is the number you are looking for.

About the sub-topic going on here, i think it is a matter of perception. Lao and RaZaddha you two have a different opinion of what ESO PvP actually means to you and each of you have set a personal goal within which is totally ok as long as you can respect that others think and act differently based upon their desires. So no need to argue on that but feel free to discuss. It is entertaining. Oh and it may or may not be roleplaying when you defend/capture a fortified spot. It all depends on the angle you perceive this matter.
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”-Albert Einstein
    Leben ist ein RPG. Was ist DEINE Rolle?-Motto von http://rpgspielen.de/

Options
  • Chirru
    Chirru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trollbait ?

right...Trollbait
    Options