The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Universal Achievements (No idea where this goes because I can't seem to find a suggestion area)

The_Sadist
The_Sadist
✭✭✭✭✭
Basically if you achieve x achievement on y character any character on your account also has said achievement unlocked. Basically a shared achievement system.

Why? I have OCD (but not really) and the idea of sitting down to fish on all my characters because achievements aren't shared is sort of dawning on me.

The issue is dungeons have the potential to yield skill points and whatnot so that could be a potential issue. That aside I don't see why not.

Thoughts?
Edited by The_Sadist on May 5, 2014 10:20AM
"Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
Casually stalking the forums
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one at all shares a similar opinion?
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suggestions = /feedback in game
    It works
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mutharex wrote: »
    Suggestions = /feedback in game
    It works

Care to elaborate a litte a little bit? Is there a section I'm not aware of or?

• mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elaborate? Go in game, type /feedback, a window opens and you write what you want....
  • Turial
    Turial
    ✭✭✭
    I am sure @mutharex‌ is aware that not everybody knows the feedback command but yes, that is indeed what you can do. It sends it directly to them and yeah I agree with you. The initial thoughts that most of the achievements are mostly cakewalks, reach level 10 or complete x quest/boss, sure it sounds fine but now that you mention it, fishing oh lord. There will be a few like that, collecting lorebooks, skill points and doing all 3 quest areas on each alt.

That being said, who uses achievement points? Do they have any value in game? Sadly the answer is no, this is purely for the OCD completionist fellas like you and I. While I agree, I don't see it being a big deal until achievement points actually matter, just focus on completing them on your main and try not think about the alts lol, chin up :)
    Edited by Turial on May 7, 2014 5:18PM
    "Neither a 'Borrower nor a Lender' be."
    Never Forget

I think you have not been on the internet long enough until you have been rick-rolled.
    Please check out Enchanting Alchemy - A Progression Guild
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turial wrote: »
    I am sure @mutharex‌ is aware that not everybody knows the feedback command but yes, that is indeed what you can do. It sends it directly to them and yeah I agree with you. The initial thoughts that most of the achievements are mostly cakewalks, reach level 10 or complete x quest/boss, sure it sounds fine but now that you mention it, fishing oh lord. There will be a few like that, collecting lorebooks, skill points and doing all 3 quest areas on each alt.

That being said, who uses achievement points? Do they have any value in game? Sadly the answer is no, this is purely for the OCD completionist fellas like you and I. While I agree, I don't see it being a big deal until achievement points actually matter, just focus on completing them on your main and try not think about the alts lol, chin up :)

Yes I am aware that almost no one knows that command, that's why I suggested it.
    There is so much you can elaborate on that,though.

Some achievements give titles, I dunno what they want to do with the points though