The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Want to PvP - looking for viable build ideas

Voodoods
Voodoods
Soul Shriven
I've been searching for threads or sites that discuss the virtues of various PvP builds, but I'm coming up short. I found

teso.mmorpg-life.com/eso-skill-calculator/

and it has some builds listed, but I'm still not sure what would work best or would be good for PvP. Is there a build thread or site I can check out?

I saw the census thread and it seems like all of the classes are represented, fairly evenly - is there one that isn't currently viable? Is there a playstyle that isn't successful?

Thanks!
  • HazardousNovex
    HazardousNovex
    ✭✭✭
    It's really hard to pick a bad build for PvP, most builds are viable, so just pick something that agrees with your play-style and stick with it. If you find you don't like what you have done, you can always try a different weapon or skill line.
    Edited by HazardousNovex on May 5, 2014 7:24AM
    Novexus - VR12 Dragonknight

DiE - Oceanic PvP
    www.dieguild.com.au
    Options