The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

No quest's ( main line stopped )

invertMASA
invertMASA
Soul Shriven
Im an Veteran rank 1, And my main quest line has dried up. I defeated the guy trying to over power Molag Bal. And have yet to get a quest after that. So I went back to the mage guild quest's. I sorta forgot about them so the one I did was for lv 26. After I completed that one I did not receive a new one. And the few quests I have in cold harbor are bugged. So cant do them. Any one have this problem or know of a fix or anything...
Edited by invertMASA on May 4, 2014 7:57PM
  • Contrabardus
    Contrabardus
    ✭✭
    Go back to where you get the Five Companion's quests and there should be a quest there for you. There are two main questlines, one for Manimarco, and the other for the Amulet of Kings and Molag Bal.

Finishing the Five Companions questline grants you access to the Vet zones via a portal in the same place that you get the five companions quests from by talking to Cadwell.

In the DC areas it's called the Harborage, not sure if it's the same in the other areas or not. It's in a cave outside of Daggerfall in Glenumbra. Not sure where it is in the other areas, but it should be in the first zone after the Coldharbor tutorial and pretty much right outside the first town you spawn in.

You should have gotten a new Five Companion's quest every five levels, and as far as I know none of them are bugged.
    Edited by Contrabardus on May 7, 2014 5:09PM