The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Brilliant suggestions!

Kronosphere
Kronosphere
✭✭✭✭
Lets have "Active effects"............. wait for it... wait for it........ actually SHOW active effects!!! i know i am a genious if i worked for zenimax id be company ceo in 2 days.

if u are like wtf he talking about. 90% of effects (and thats being generous) dont show up in the active effects bar. no ability ones do at all, its literally just boon, food and potion effects and some quest specific ones.

sorry if this is in a weird place but the fourms also make 0 sense and there is no where to post this crap
~House Indoril~
Submit to the three, the spirits and thy lords.

• Melian
    Melian
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're going to open the character menu in the middle of battle to see your buffs???
    Options
  • Kronosphere
    Kronosphere
    ✭✭✭✭
    its nice for testing purposes to confirm and see things. for example my addon shows a buff for 20 seconds after i do a 4 seconds duration spell and i have no idea what it is. and there is no way to check i know of. it should not be broken just cuz u wont use it MID battle lol
    ~House Indoril~
    Submit to the three, the spirits and thy lords.

Options