The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did they change this fight?(FG - spoilers)

Sakiri
Sakiri
✭✭✭✭✭
I just completed the Fighters Guild line on my 36 sorc(mostly to see if I could at this level) and when I fought Aelif, she turned into a titan.

She did not do this for my dragonknight. She stayed in cat form as a nightblade and tore my face off a few times.

Did they change it?
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭
    A Titan? I don't remember that part. Interesting.
    Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often - BETA Group: 85 b 9
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1iGhnCZ.jpg
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was amused/impressed enough by it to take a screenshot *before* I proceeded to cream her face.

It was a load easier than it was when I did it on my dragonknight, who did it at 37. Not only did I one shot the Harvester(drop charged atronach, melt face, repeat), but I one shot this as well.

In comparison, when I did it on Fjalar I had to die repeatedly until my ultimate came up(Standard of Might) in order to kill the Harvester, but then I didn't have it for Aelif and proceeded to get my face torn off because she was a Nightblade.

When I saw her transform into this I couldn't think anything but "did they change this fight?"

I like the change from a roleplaying standpoint, of course. Blessing of Molag Bal turning you into a Daedric beast and all.. but holy crap it changed the difficulty a LOT.

Dreamcypher is 36 there. I tried it then because I'd done it at 37 before and just wanted to see if I could. Wasn't expecting this.
    Options