The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Players Seeking Partners Thread

Sarenia
Sarenia
✭✭✭✭✭
I thought it could be useful to have a thread where anybody seeking a play partner can post their preferences and connect with others. If it works and people connect, great, if not no harm done!

So here's an example outline...
Server (NA or EU): NA
Preferred play times/timezone: 16:00-22:00 EST
Character Level: New characters
Preferred faction: Ebonheart Pact
Your preferred role: I prefer to be a healer or tank
Preferred role of partner: I prefer my partner to be a DPS
Additional Information: I would like my partner be an adult also, share my completionist playstyle, and be interested in some roleplay.
Edited by Sarenia on May 3, 2014 7:04AM
[beta_group_85b_9]
  • annarr1117nub18_ESO
    Preferred play times/timezone: 2:00AM-5:30AM EST

Character Level: 7-18

Preferred faction: Ebonheart Pact

Your preferred role: Any heroic roles are welcome

Preferred role of partner: I prefer my partner to be any role of partner that he or she desires to be

Additional Information: My player character is named Tolgarr the Savage and, I want my partner to be an adult also, be interested in some roleplay, be an active and very helpful heroic adventurer, and most importantly be a female Dark Elf or be a female Nord character with a TES lore friendly type character name.
    Edited by annarr1117nub18_ESO on May 3, 2014 7:07AM
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Additional Information: My player character is named Tolgarr the Savage and, I want my partner to be an adult also, be interested in some roleplay, be an active and very helpful heroic adventurer, and most importantly be a female Dark Elf or be a female Nord character with a TES lore friendly type character name.
    I was pondering making a dark elf actually, if I meet somebody to play with. I don't think our times would line up very often though.

Preferred play times/timezone: MST, my times vary wildly, but lately have been during MST night hours. I can be somewhat flexible.
    Preferred faction: Daggerfall or Ebonheart
    Your preferred role: I'll be playing a sorcerer, DPS
    Preferred role of partner: I have no preference for my partners role
    Additional Information: My character will be a female dark elf. If we play Daggerfall, I'm okay with playing a captured enemy (handmaiden, slave, whatever), though if Ebonheart this wouldn't make lore sense. I can't do a ton of typing due to RSI but im happy to occasionally roleplay, and keep most communication "in character". Only interested in playing with people my own age... minimum mid-20s. I'm normally a completionist, but I've already done a lot of quests in each faction so wouldn't mind skipping some and leveling more off grinding for a change.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on Daggerfall, EU Server, preferred play 20.00 - 00.00 BST, and daytime weekends. Have 2 chars, lvl26 NB for DPS and lvl12 Templar/Healer,

I don't have any preferences for a play partners chars, I wouldn't say I was completionist, but again I'm not looking to race through the game power-levelling either. I like crafting, I enjoy the game most when I have someone else to quest with (which isn't very often!), Id be looking for a mature person (I'm 52), and someone willing to share all aspects of the game, from watching each other's backs to loot sharing and not just running off opening chests while I am holding off a mob :) (which has happened before)

Anyone interested can always msg me in game :)
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarenia wrote: »

Preferred play times/timezone: MST, my times vary wildly, but lately have been during MST night hours. I can be somewhat flexible.
    Preferred faction: Daggerfall or Ebonheart
    Your preferred role: I'll be playing a sorcerer, DPS
    Preferred role of partner: I have no preference for my partners role
    Additional Information: My character will be a female dark elf. If we play Daggerfall, I'm okay with playing a captured enemy (handmaiden, slave, whatever), though if Ebonheart this wouldn't make lore sense. I can't do a ton of typing due to RSI but im happy to occasionally roleplay, and keep most communication "in character". Only interested in playing with people my own age... minimum mid-20s. I'm normally a completionist, but I've already done a lot of quests in each faction so wouldn't mind skipping some and leveling more off grinding for a change.
    Just made the new character. Last minute check for interest! If you want to start a new adventure with me, I'm a female dark elf of Ebonheart Pact named Arabella Vyllshan. A pyromancer, naturally. I'll give it a couple hours before starting off into the world.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • reagen_lionel
    reagen_lionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Preferred play times/timezone: 9pm - 4am (CDT)
    Character Level: 4 -15+
    Preferred faction: Does not matter
    Your preferred role: Depends on the character
    Preferred role of partner: Couldnt care less.
    Contact ingame: @Reagenlionel
    Additional Information:
    I am a full time roleplayer, so all interaction will be IC. Will only be very limited ooc interaction. I also have multiple characters in every faction that I play about pretty evenly and all different in thier combat style and interaction, so there will be little problem with convenience. All my characters are about level 10+ with one around level 7. But I do not mind doing anything with people many levels lower or higher.
    Also I dont do voice chat. And would perfer to play with people at least around age 16+. If you add me, leave a note so I'd know who you are incase I dont see the response in here prior.

Edited by reagen_lionel on May 4, 2014 11:59AM
  • reagen_lionel
    reagen_lionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Havent seen any new offers lately.
  • Dorgon
    Dorgon
    Server: NA

Preferred play times/timezone: Tuesday - Saturday 10pm - 2am, Sunday & Monday 9am - whenever I pass out.

Edit: Forgot to post all times are CST.

Character Level: I have 7 characters ranging from level 11 to V2 of all classes.

Preferred faction: Most of my characters are Aldmeri Dominion, I have one in Ebonheart (Sorcerer) and one in Daggerfall (Templar).

Your preferred role: I can play anything, course that does not mean it will be played well haha.

Preferred role of partner: I prefer a red head women... err any role is fine.

Additional Information: I am very laid back and easy going. Nothing offends me, and I loathe monkeys.
    Edited by Dorgon on May 27, 2014 10:53PM
    Jekhar Mokhan - Altmer Sorcerer of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Tamriel Fisherman's Guild
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JekharM/videos