The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Created Groups - Lose Leadership When Disconnected From Game

Liquid_Time
Liquid_Time
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,

This problem was hard to describe within the title, so forgive me if it may seem off compared to my problem at hand.

When I am PVPing and have created a group to run with.. I will at times get disconnected from the game and when I sign back in I am no longer the leader of said group. I am simply a member and the leadership was passed to a random player that is also in the group. Now I am not sure if this is how the group system is suppose to work, but I feel that function is not needed.. It is frustrsting to have to whisper a random guy that you had just added to your group and say "Hey man.. uhh I want my title back in order to add more groupies.. Thanks"

So my question is..
Is this how it this is suppose to work and if so, who else has this same problem?
¸.•¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`
Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
   IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many situations where a disconnected player doesn't return fast enough for something a group needs done by its leader.

Perhaps you should fix your getting disconnected issue? I've never been disconnected while in a zone, only during changing zones.
    End the tedious inventory management game.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that me getting disconnected is the root cause and a leader is a must have.. However maybe input a function that gives the player leadership back when he returns? Just an idea..
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝