The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Get your umbrellas

Oblongship
Oblongship
✭✭✭✭
It is about to start raining vampire tears!

Bat swarm ult bug is fix to keep it from stacking and mistform reduced to 30% speed.

On top of that they will keep monitoring Vamps after the patch...

These forums are about to get soggy from all the crying/rage quit threads.

And I couldn't be happier.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no sympathy for Vamps. Wish the Dawnguard was around.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Oblongship
    Oblongship
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »
    I have no sympathy for Vamps. Wish the Dawnguard was around.

I would love Dawnguard class just to hunt them...
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /cancels sub.

I cant believe they didnt let me frikking have a chance to use the vampire opness. I want credit days for all my deaths in Cyrodiil.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• Oblongship
    Oblongship
    ✭✭✭✭
    /cancels sub.

I cant believe they didnt let me frikking have a chance to use the vampire opness. I want credit days for all my deaths in Cyrodiil.

hahaha nice!
  • dusticusub17_ESO
    Looking forward to seeing what the new gripe will be that fills up an entire forum with unconstructive hatespeak.
  • Cydone
    Cydone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah those things needed a fix, I'm not a vamp btw, but they didn't couple that fix with a fix to the Ultimate reduction gear, which made it even more possible to do those things. Even after this fix, there are classes that have AoE Ultimates that can be reduced, via the reduction gear, to damn near what the vamp bat swarm was/is right now, pre-fix.
  • Dudis
    Dudis
    ✭✭✭
    Eh I don't mind. I would have prefered if they removed the damage reduction and CC immunity rather than the speed from Mist Form though.

I think everyone agrees that stacking cost reduction with vamp stage 4 in combination with vamp ult is ***.
    Edited by Dudis on May 2, 2014 4:23PM
  • dahl.lucas_ESO
    I think they are fixing silver leash? I look forward to pulling these vamps back to me when they starting misting away.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Down With Abominations! VP/WW
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!