The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sort Journal Quests by Level

Skelfish
Skelfish
✭✭✭
Do any of the current quest trackers, or other misc add-ons allow you to sort your accepted quests by level yet? The default journal (and a lot of other things) sort everything alphabetically, but it would be much more useful if I could complete quests in level order without having to click every single one to find out what do do next.
  • Turial
    Turial
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, this would make it easier for people who like to do quests at their level and not wind up completing an area and missing quests way behind.
    "Neither a 'Borrower nor a Lender' be."
    Never Forget

I think you have not been on the internet long enough until you have been rick-rolled.
    Please check out Enchanting Alchemy - A Progression Guild
  • Skelfish
    Skelfish
    ✭✭✭
    It's also important for having a smooth leveling experience. If you complete quests too high a level from you, or even too low, you gain a negligible amount of XP compared to completing it on or within a couple levels.

It's not a big deal normally, but if you're like me and just roam around the map collecting quests at level before starting them (to figure out the general direction you're supposed to complete the map), the list can get mighty long.
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    I think Wykkyd's Quest Tools with some Joviex tweaking can do that.
    Invictus EU Guild Officer
  • Crassius
    Crassius
    ✭✭✭
    No think about it. It does. It's lovely :)
    Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll...
    Everything I say is just my opinion. Like it or not - that's all it is.
  • Skelfish
    Skelfish
    ✭✭✭
    Well, you're right. I just tried it out last night and works pretty well. There's a lot of options I'm never going to use, but I like that it both sorts and tells me what level the quest is in the name. Helps with leveling since turning in quests too high or too low can hurt xp rewards.