The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Unstable flame or burning embers???

Kronosphere
Kronosphere
✭✭✭✭
i really cant pick. i worked it out that burning embers gives me about 122 hp back after 10.5 secs. and unstable flame adds about 100 extra damage onto the dot. which one is best for pvp and is one siginificantly better in dungeons etc
~House Indoril~
Submit to the three, the spirits and thy lords.

• Mordenkaiser
    Mordenkaiser
    ✭✭
    I went with unstable flame, DK got enough means to heal themselves imo.
    "Serve me in death, and let Sithis be your shepherd"
  • dusticusub17_ESO
    I went with the heal. It's a hit and forget heal, and now that it's finally fixed, actually gives the hp it's supposed to. Can be applied to many enemies @ once.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will probably go with the higher damage on my first respec. My reason being I intended to use that skill in my single target dps spec so it would serve double duty for me in PvE and PvP.

I will be using Rally and Greed Dragon Blood for healing. If I was going to be 1v1ing a lot I might consider the heal but outside of 1v1 I think burst healing is much more useful.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one's *very* much about personal preference. Some morphs are an absolute given, but this is well balanced, so the answer really depends on your build. What other sources of self-healing do you have? Are you built for burst or sustained DPS? How often do you intend to use the skill?
    Also, what is your preferred activity? Extra DPS would generally lend itself towards a PvP role more. To what extent will you be grouping with healers?
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?