The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

It's simple, we ban the batmen.

Sariias
Sariias
✭✭✭
We're a community, even if we're under the thrall of all this sparkling vampire drama we can still do things for ourselves while Zenimax sorts out the whole debacle.

If you don't like vampires, or at least those blatantly abusing unintentional effects in Cyrodiil, simply refuse to group with them. If you're grouping with them so they can carry you to victory, you're worse than they are- because while the vampires are relying heavily on a crutch to be "good" at pvp you're relying on the crutch of someone else, but I digress- Simply don't group with anyone who is a vampire in Cyrodiil.

Expel them from your raids. Refuse to trade with them or buy their wares, especially if you notice that they are selling things through guild stores. Tell them how much you loathe them when they ask for a group. Mail them piles of garlic in the mail.

As a community, we aren't totally without capability, and we can let these people, who are ruining the fun of everyone else for the sake of their own egos, understand how terrible they are. Our fun is at stake, and we need to take the those stakes and plunge them into the greedy hearts of these players.
  • Theron75
    Theron75
    ✭✭
    You must be new to MMO PvP discussions. Let me explain how this works:

There is no community in PvP, not for any "greater good". Ever. If tomorrow a bug was introduced that allowed level 12 Templars using Iron Swords to one button insta-kill everything on the screen...guess what would happen?

Masses would be re-rolling Templars to level 12 and using Iron Swords.

It's not about community or honor. It's about winning.

As long as there is an Alpha class/ability/weapon/________ ... that's where you'll always find a large portion of PvPers.
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The simple fact OP is ,

First , tons of people dont check the forums.
    Second , tons of those that even visit the forums , dont care , hey thats me.
    Third , there will always be players that will side with them , dont matter what you try to do , they have friends , they have guilds , and those people dont care if they are destroying you or not.

Forth , even if we assume you could close their group , they are enough to still form a guild of only vampire people capable of killing you all , and keep doing it. But now ,even if each of them are capable of killing you all alone , they will be in groups , which ends any dream you have of killing even one.

So , in the end , just wait for the devs , cause we are not a small closed community .

PS: And no , even if im a vampire , i stay in PvE , where if anything , and i dont even try to exploit anything , being a vampire only hurts me atm...
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor