Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[spoiler Deshaan] The plague in Narsis

hackspettb16_ESO
Hi! I have just arrived in Narsis after the encounters in Serkanon. There are quite a few clues to how the Maulborn is working in Narsis. A bit confusing is the controversy between the council elder and mister Sadri.

Giron Sadri wants the city sealed off. When I snooped around I found a journal in Sadri's house, a journal written by someone working actively to spread the plague.
Wouldn't that be mister Sadri himself?

What am I missing here, who's is that journal if it isn't Sadri's?
  • MaxB
    MaxB
    in Mournhold on the wall of stables there is a note says: WANTED: tervur sadri. wanted for murder of master Selos from house of Selos. can be found in eastern deshaan ( assuming narsis). is there any connection to Giron Sadri? or it is all the same criminal family?:) is it poossible to get bounty for capturing this Sadri? or only after updating of Justice System in the next update.