The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can we speed up new Dawnbreaker skill tree content.....

Thechemicals
Thechemicals
✭✭✭✭✭
Because we are losing the war on vampires. That silly fighters guild skill tree isnt denting the epidemic. We need real weaponry Garlic bazooka, Repeating stake shooters, and decapitator silver blades not paper clip bolts.
Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
Goddick
Daggerfall Covenant

• Darrett
    Darrett
    ✭✭✭✭
    Silver Bolts needs a significant damage increase, Circle of Protection needs a radius increase and effectiveness increase, Expert Hunter needs to increase your spell/weapon power and critical chance against vampire targets, and Trap Beast needs to knockdown and add a DoT in addition to it's other effects.

Then you make Dawnbreaker reduce healing and regeneration by 100% while in the area.

Fighter's Guild needs to be a hard counter to vampires.
  • ChampionSheWolf
    ChampionSheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to have crossbows myself. ;) The first Dawnguard supposedly appears in this era, but... lore wise they only appear near Riften, so it would be questionable how else otehr factions would get access to it, since it was such a localized thing.
    Edited by ChampionSheWolf on May 2, 2014 4:05AM
    Harbinger of The Black Wolves.
    Member of Grindstone.

Ebonheart Pact
    Tyra Ravenheim - Templar (newly rerolled)
  • Reavan
    Reavan
    ✭✭✭
    Dawn breaker is quite good vs vamps though i would not mind if it was abit better.
    Like... Always crits against ud