The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lag after Patch 1.06

darish3
darish3
After the patch 1.06, the game lags a lot. I can walk normally but when i press a button, it responds after several seconds.
  • ExeTrooper
    ExeTrooper
    Soul Shriven
    Same happens to me, it is imposible to fight like that. I wasn't having any lag at all before the patch
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    darish3 wrote: »
    After the patch 1.06, the game lags a lot. I can walk normally but when i press a button, it responds after several seconds.
    There have been lots of reports of lag generally (not platform specific) since launch especially for the Europe megaserver recently but not exclusively. It seems related to high server population at peak times (today is a holiday in many countries) so probably related to that. Check these forum threads on this.

ZOS posted a thread specific to the Europe server asking for more details here.

You could also check you connection to the game server to rule out some internet issue.

For general checking with a traceroute you can use these ip addresses;

Europe = live-eu-services.elderscrollsonline.com
    NA = live-services.elderscrollsonline.com
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is not a result of the patch. I've had it before the patch as well lately.

/reloadui fixed it for me! Sometimes have to do it a couple of times but it always works.

Hope it does for you guys as well