The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

First-person view improvement

nemezizz
nemezizz
Soul Shriven
There is suggestion to improve first-person view, make following to show in first-person not in third:
-harvesting resourses (collect, mine, cut etc.) (I don't think that is too difficult to create swinging a pickaxe, lol)
-crafting
-riding
-swimming
-using mundus stones
-menu (cancel showing model when open inventory etc.)
-other (some quests and events)
It would be good to create options where players can choose what they want to see in first or third view. If I forgot something what you want to add write in comments. What do you think about this?
Edited by nemezizz on May 1, 2014 8:36AM

First-person view improvement 45 votes

I was completely satisfied as now!
20%
indytims_ESOEvolpeac_ESOKroinmartinhpb16_ESOfailkiwib16_ESOjaggedmrdeathDiakosLigerosCracklepop 9 votes
I would like to completely separate first and third-person views by default without options.
8%
LordNoweroboto1b16_ESOvince131nub18_ESODyenekes 4 votes
I would like to add options.
71%
ArgonianAssassinKarius_Imaltharjohn_t_carlson_ESOMaleficusJade_Knightblazerb14_ESOChairGraveyardstypsyb14_ESOEzikielStormSheesaccole.nhub17_ESOcrimson7268rwb17_ESOGhanthMattoxMaodhunGraogrimmgrimslayer69jircris11SteeloVantorFriedNoodlesDrazhar14 32 votes
  • Cairenn
    Cairenn
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately this is not something that the UI community can do anything about. We can't impact the in-game world view, only the UI and only what the API will allow. You'll need to post this in a forum that ZOS looks in for suggestions/requests. Sorry.
    Cairenn
    Co-founder & Administrator
    ESOUI
  • nemezizz
    nemezizz
    Soul Shriven
    There is no suggestion category on ESO forum, so I have to write it here.
  • sociald100ub17_ESO
    nemezizz wrote: »

There is one in the game though its the feedback and suggestions

• Ghanth
    Ghanth
    ✭✭
    I completely agree with FP improvements and so i've added my vote to "would like options".
    I would like to add some suggestions that have been made some time ago on the forum so you can, comment, spread the words and endorse if you care about it.
    • Display 1st person view with your complete body ! No more "floating" in the air like a ghost but rather embodies your character.
      • 1st person body with shadow casting (this one makes a huge difference in dungeon exploration)
      • Just look down, see your feet touch the ground and look how cool your armor fits to you.
      • No more "steady-like" motions but rather experience the forces that can unbalance your body sometimes and gives you more engaging combats (more realistic and viceral)
    • No FP view's jump when entering dialogs
    • Epic FP mounts ridings!
    • Configurable head bobbing (with configurable amount to fit everyone's taste) as this Skyrim mod ImmersiveFirstPersonView does : move the camera to the head of your 3rd person model, so that you can experience exactely what your character sees.
      • in-game slider in the settings to set the amount of camera bobbing in FP view:
        0 = vanilla steady mouvement
        100 = realistic head bobing. ...and in between the two values, all the ranges to fit everyone's taste! ;)

Original discussions here:
    Edited by Ghanth on June 25, 2014 2:26PM
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    nemezizz wrote: »
    Use general Discussion then. It's the best place for Polls that need a lot of feedback by nature.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Ghanth
    Ghanth
    ✭✭
    Agree with zgrssd. More feedback is needed.
    General discussion should help the cause more efficiently.

Cheers.

• nemezizz
    nemezizz
    Soul Shriven
    Ghanth wrote: »
    I completely agree with FP improvements and so i've added my vote to "would like options".
    I would like to add some suggestions that have been made some time ago on the forum so you can, comment, spread the words and endorse if you care about it.
    • Display 1st person view with your complete body ! No more "floating" in the air like a ghost but rather embodies your character.
      • 1st person body with shadow casting (this one makes a huge difference in dungeon exploration)
      • Just look down, see your feet touch the ground and look how cool your armor fits to you.
      • No more "steady-like" motions but rather experience the forces that can unbalance your body sometimes and gives you more engaging combats (more realistic and viceral)
    • No FP view's jump when entering dialogs
    • Epic FP mounts ridings!
    • Configurable head bobbing (with configurable amount to fit everyone's taste) as this Skyrim mod ImmersiveFirstPersonView does : move the camera to the head of your 3rd person model, so that you can experience exactely what your character sees.
      • in-game slider in the settings to set the amount of camera bobbing in FP view:
        0 = vanilla steady mouvement
        100 = realistic head bobing. ...and in between the two values, all the ranges to fit everyone's taste! ;)

Original discussions here:

Yes! Yes! I agree with everything!