A Bandit's Heart, Golden Palms & Keeper of the Flame in Grahtwood

RozMayan
RozMayan
Does anybody know where any of the following achievement objectives are located in Grahtwood?
  • A Bandit's Heart
  • Golden Palms
  • Keeper of the Flame
I assume that all three of the objective locations are the same, and which NPCs spawn is random or what not. I have looked for quite a while, and all I can find are occasional instances of three different NPC conversations that progress "The Conciliator" achievement forward. I also managed to find M'aiq the Liar in Grahtwood, but I can't find any merchant, beggar or NPCs at a fire to progress the other three achivements forward. Google has not yielded anything useful either.
  • Emmeraldasb14_ESO
    Where did you find M'aiq? Is he static or does he pat? I got all three of yours by following this guide. It takes a while as they do not spawn at the same time and disappear for a while after someone interacts with them. Be patient.
    http://teso.mmorpg-life.com/bandits-heart-achievement/#comment-6868
    Options
  • RozMayan
    RozMayan
    Thank you, but I have already seen that guide and there is nothing about Grahtwood referenced. I believe that M'aiq is static since I followed coord's that I found online for Khenarthi's Roost and he was there, but I don't recall exactly where I randomly found him otherwise, sorry.
    Options
  • Rawrsherah
    Rawrsherah
    Soul Shriven
    RozMayan wrote: »
    Does anybody know where any of the following achievement objectives are located in Grahtwood?
    • A Bandit's Heart
    • Golden Palms
    • Keeper of the Flame
    I assume that all three of the objective locations are the same, and which NPCs spawn is random or what not. I have looked for quite a while, and all I can find are occasional instances of three different NPC conversations that progress "The Conciliator" achievement forward. I also managed to find M'aiq the Liar in Grahtwood, but I can't find any merchant, beggar or NPCs at a fire to progress the other three achivements forward. Google has not yielded anything useful either.

i know where it is.. :) heres a link to the spawn your looking for..

fksd2c.jpg
    Options
  • RozMayan
    RozMayan
    Rawrsherah I love you!
    Options
  • Rawrsherah
    Rawrsherah
    Soul Shriven
    It was hard to find after going up and down the map pretty much a total of 3 days combined lol.. But usually after you interact with them just relog a few times go out the area for a few mins then go back to that spawn point they come out of and they should pop right up.. I got all 3 of them in grahtwood back to back within 10 mins.. good luck! :)
    Edited by Rawrsherah on May 12, 2014 4:56PM
    Options
  • RozMayan
    RozMayan
    You might not be a girl, and I'm not much of an MJ fan, but You Rock My World!

I obtained the achievement objectives in Auridon, Grahtwood and Greenshade now, but it's too bad the only other useful resource that I can find for this doesn't list the other AD locations :(
    Edited by RozMayan on May 12, 2014 9:51PM
    Options
  • the_falcorrwb17_ESO
    I found the Bandit's Heart guy just south of Root Sunder Ruins.
    His name was Trader Rabamak. He was near his white horse.
    Options
  • NeptuneTide
    NeptuneTide
    ✭✭✭
    Granted it's been almost a month since anyone has posted to this thread, but seeing as I've spent SO long trying to find the beggar in Grahtwood...I'm posting what I finally found lol

After running the map every which way, I finally settled on checking Redfur Trading Post (because where else would there be a large number of poor :wink: )before calling it quits. I found the Grahtwood beggar, Mathys, outside Redfur on the road to Malabal Tor :smiley:
    "It's always a delicious mystery, cracking open a book for the first time." ~ Valaste
    Options