The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil - trees etc not loading last night

alarikub17_ESO
So I had a bug last night where trees and various parts of the environment were not loading. I could /reload ui and the would load in. Then i would move a bit further and they would be absent - repeat /reload ui etc. Relogging did not fix it. It does not seem to be an issue today.

Fun part was when i loaded a building on top of me and got trapped. I am chalking it up to weird lag and just posting in case it is not and people can see it is/was not just them.

If it happens to me again i will be more diligent and get around to properly reporting it.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I had a bug last night where trees and various parts of the environment were not loading. I could /reload ui and the would load in. Then i would move a bit further and they would be absent - repeat /reload ui etc. Relogging did not fix it. It does not seem to be an issue today.

Fun part was when i loaded a building on top of me and got trapped. I am chalking it up to weird lag and just posting in case it is not and people can see it is/was not just them.

If it happens to me again i will be more diligent and get around to properly reporting it.
    Like you said, sounds like a bad lag problem. There have been reports on it in forums although ZOS did say that they fixed something after NA server came up which fixed widespread lag so maybe it helped.