The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Does 1.0.6 fix god mode PvP vampires?

pecheckler
pecheckler
✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks in advance. I'm not seeing anything in the patch notes about fixing the infinite bat swarm abuse, but i'd like to know before I take the time attempting to load into Cyrodill.
End the tedious inventory management game.
  • Oblongship
    Oblongship
    ✭✭✭✭
    pecheckler wrote: »
    Thanks in advance. I'm not seeing anything in the patch notes about fixing the infinite bat swarm abuse, but i'd like to know before I take the time attempting to load into Cyrodill.

Didn't touch them...heck 1.1 doesn't even touch them.
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    ofc not. its vampires online, why would they fix it?
  • awkwarrd
    awkwarrd
    ✭✭✭
    pecheckler wrote: »
    How do you not understand the problem is a specific class and broken skills.

The fact they use the Vampire Ulti while they stack reduction cost is not a vampire specific problem.

Do you even know how broken DK's are? and how they are able to abuse the crap out of these skills?

But no.. pick on the vampire coz you see a batswarm.. that any vampire can use.. and not question how they are able to repeatedly use the skill..

Cyradiil is a busted mess anyway.
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    even then, it does still way too much healing/damage.
  • AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    No but lets hope 1.07 balances out the classes a lot. Lets also hope we get some kind of feed back from the devs on this.
  • Samiri
    Samiri
    ✭✭✭
    Its not the bat swarm its the, Invisible/teleporting/not hit able bat swarms that's the problem.
    Its the DK´s whit forever block/stam regen/ batswarm thats the problem.

The skills in itself is fine, its how people circumvent it that's the issue. Having an ult cost 0 or 4, is kinda a problem.

Wile we are at it, what about the Immovable / impulse problem, which is just as big of an issue, just takes a bit more people to work. Its the same problem, you can spam Immovable, and impulse and just train over everyone.

This is just better countered whit negate magic, but its still an issue.

• Zerl
    Zerl
    ✭✭✭
    If I remember correctly, you still get healed by bat swarm whilst in mist form. This goes against the skill description and needs to be fixed.

Whilst I agree that Vampires are not the main issue, they are a factor that still needs to be looked into.
  • Samiri
    Samiri
    ✭✭✭
    You are correct, Mist form must be a bug that you can get healed in it.