The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Client crash since 4/30 patch

ADAMOTERRA
ADAMOTERRA
Soul Shriven
My PC client after the 4/30 NA patch has crashed three times. Two of them give me the built in Send Error Report window after crash occurs, the other is a straight CTD. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and/or has already reported this.
  1. I was generally questing when all three occured.
  2. My specs are:
    AMD A-10 6800K CPU running Windows 8.1Pro x64bit
    16Gb RAM
    Radeon R9 270X
  • Patrick831
    Patrick831
    ✭✭
    I have been getting these crashes for the last few weeks. I keep submitting my info. Windows 8.1 64bit, Intel i7 with GTX 690.
    PS4: P4TR1CK831
    LV 50: Nightblade | Dragonknight | Sorcerer | Templar (CP: 273)
  • jackel3_ESO
    I have crashing with the send error report also I can log in and the character loads then crash, I have ran the game consultant and posted the results else where, of course I have the customer support team has been notified response. I have uninstalled and re installed (including downloading) still nothing.

I am now trying to install on to a different drive. I have disabled the firewall and AV per other threads suggestion but no luck so far. I am currently re downloading it to the other drive so we shall see?

P.S. I did not an issue till 1.0.6 and every other game works fine.

P.S.S.
    The re install to a different drive didn't work either.
    Edited by jackel3_ESO on May 2, 2014 3:25AM
    When the darkness comes, you will scream!
  • jackel3_ESO
    here is the report from the most recent game checker
  • SirXe
    SirXe
    Same Problem! Never receives an error message, but since Patch 1.0.6 i got two "send error" messages in two hours
  • jackel3_ESO
    After submitting the tick through the web page they sent the automated response , but they reminded me of something we did in beta, which was to right click on the desktop short cut and hit properties the compatibility mode xp service pack 3 and also to check the box for run as a admin. now it runs smooth as butter!