Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So, anyone else?

Tizerak
Tizerak
✭✭✭
Would be more excited with a huge bug fix patch then this whole new trial zone they're working on? New content before fixing broke stuff first, odd prerogatives to me.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tizerak wrote: »
    odd prerogatives to me.
    Not at all. They've been working on Craglorn since long before the game went live. It was always slated to be released about one month after launch.

There's no reason why a dev team can't work on multiple things at the same time ...
    ;-)
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah its not like this was AC2 or anything...

Wirh its 5 man dev/community team.

I miss +Ramen.
  • thefreezingvoid
    Odds are the dev's working on craglorn have nothing to do with bug fixes. Sure some quest bugs are actually quest bugs and not an error with the phasing system, but for the most part they would be not be something that a team dedicated to creating new content or working on content would be able to handle.

Someone whose goal is design is terrain would more than likely not be able to fix a broken quest. And someone whose goal is to design boss encounters would more than likely not be able to help deal with the memory leaks. Etc,

So they can work on both. Different teams doing different things.
  • sekta
    sekta
    Soul Shriven
    Couldn't give a single *** about Craglorn. They will soon be taking my sub fee when my character is locked out of 2/3 of the game's content.
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    sekta wrote: »
    Couldn't give a single *** about Craglorn. They will soon be taking my sub fee when my character is locked out of 2/3 of the game's content.

You just got 5 free days relax!