Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

We have an experienced community which Zenimax listens to, so everything will be fine...

Rurisk
Rurisk
Soul Shriven
Hello guys,
I have just decided to open up this discussion because so far I have seen the enthusiasim of Zenimax about this game.

Instead of complaining we should give some suggestions and maybe give some detail about our complaints so that they can fix them. I have been a sales engineer for a long time and I want to start by saying that a company's first job is to keep existing customers.

But in this case I want to suggest something different. Because at first Zenimax must attract the customers.

As you know, Guild wars 2 raised the bar when it comes to the quality and fun of leveling, crafting and especialy when it comes to questing as a group. So I just want to say that first bump on the road was this : If I am in a group and we are doing the same quest, we should do it together. The thing with some quests is we do the same quest one by one. First my friend sets sth on fire , we are in a group but then again I have to go and set the damn thing on fire again. In some cases not most cases but in some cases it is very disturbing.

Public dungeons are useless. It is very hard to hit the boss because of the bots. No proper reward or satisfaction upon completing them. Again you could have done sth like GW2( scaling , event etc.). And also why did you copy paste the same dungeon design for 60 times ?

Anchors are dull designs. Nothing creative or new about it. I know that you are not this lazy Zenimax. But I do not have any suggestions about this, I will think of sth.

The only way to level is questing or grinding and PVE does not mean only questing or grinding. You should let more people to join trials and raids not only VR

PVP is not rewarding enough and mostly zerg vs zerg.

You have to give more choice to people. If I want to do some crafting you should have given me a proper xp or proper reward for it. Or maybe an arena or bg just to kill some time. (Well skills and classes are not balanced so they wont be making a bg soon). Because we are not robots and may get tired after giving peace to the 1200th ghost in the Tamriel world.

I want this game to succeed a lot because I am tired of Wow and it's clones. But you should have finished the game first. It is not much everyone knows some people that could not progress in the game because of the bugs. Most of them not game breaking but few was game breaking.

Hope that Zenimax will handle the situation but if not they should know that it is a free market and players will always find a better game that works for them. But Zenimax has the advantage of a more mature community. We will stick untill the end if we know that we are appreciated.

Thanks for reading.