The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Please allow a different color marker above guildies in large alliance groups

Pinn
Pinn
✭✭
Once of the problems I have found with having a few guildies playing in a larger alliance group is that I never know where they are.

I would suggest:

1. Group leader should always be a special color so we can see at a glance on the map where he or she is.
2. Guildies should have their markers a different color than the basic white over their heads so we can easily spot where they are on a map.

It is a pain having to drag my cursor over all the white group player markers in a large group to see where someone I want to run with is.

Once of the features in DAOC is that the names above guild members where always shaded differently.

cheers.
  • thefrnchs10ub17_ESO1
    thefrnchs10ub17_ESO1
    Soul Shriven
    I'm dying for someone to create this...drives me insane when I have no clue where they actually are
  • SoulForge
    SoulForge
    minion has an add on for this
  • Cairenn
    Cairenn
    ✭✭✭
    SoulForge wrote: »
    minion has an add on for this
    Actually, you mean ESOUI.com has an addon for this, that you can manage using their Minion. ;)

Cairenn
    Co-founder & Administrator
    ESOUI