The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Build Assistance Needed - DW/Bow/Vamp

Liquid_Time
Liquid_Time
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I am working towards this build and would like some assistance on what I have chosen. I understand that some odd builds can be quite effective as long as your play style matches what you have chosen. I enjoy staying outside of the group providing support as well as being able to survive on my own if the player(s) focus on me instead. Keep in mind that I will need to reset my skill points when I hit V1 (Currently 39), so I want to make good decision ahead of time.

Here is what I have in mind..
http://esohead.com/calculator/skills#mcsXgt9MkaGumiu8jKvQ8injX8inyz8GHau8jKew8jKEL8jKvQ8w2ld8IryJ8IrgV8GHR18jKEL8T7XMrqAi6MrqAD6crqLw8t7HLsgW6MwS3c6MwUlN6MwYle6MwYlv6MwYl28g7CLsXy6LsXt6MipL46MippV6Mippo6Mippq8C7XLzqG6LzqI6MGFWc6MGFWA6MGFWn8D7XrzdM6rzdm6MIsaM6MIrv36MIrEf6MIrEh8Y7XrfJu6rfJI6LfJN6zjFYb6zjFYd6zjFYf6MjFYi6MjFYh6MjKBj8zz7XctyrG6ztyfm6ctyfV6ctyfR8zf7zzNbo8zu7zzHfYE6zHfZd8zG7zzHQ3F8zI7zzJIoX6zJIkL8zN7XsJZcY6cJZuA6cJZuy8zA7zzKpUN8zL7zzK4EX

Thank you for the feedback and advice ahead of time.
¸.•¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`
Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
   IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :'( Bump.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been able to get most of my questions answered from other forums, but I still have one left..

This build is PVP focused, so what would be a good choice on the attribute points? 0-49-0 with armor enchants having Mana/Stam increase. If I run with that choice without having any points in Mana/Stam.. Would that impact my DPS?
    Edited by Liquid_Time on May 1, 2014 7:09PM
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
  • BlueBacon
    BlueBacon
    Soul Shriven
    Why do you have to reset skills at V1? Does everyone? Didn't know that
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No you are not forced to reset them, but I plan to do so. Also, once you get V rank I do not believe you gain any further points. Max of 49. I am just looking to get the most use out of them and only have to reset them one time and call it good.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`