The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Volley.

Zsymon
Zsymon
✭✭✭✭
Is Scorched Earth always better than Arrow Barrage? When is which morph best used?

Best Answer

• Gunsang
    Gunsang
    ✭✭✭
    Scorched Earth is best for targets you can control or plan out. Arrow barrage is if you're having trouble controlling or simply want to hit a wider area.

Plan it out this way--

PvE- Moving too much? Arrow Barrage. Moving very little? Scorched Earth.
    PvP- Varies and many situations. Arrow barrage can help hit more targets on the wall/ground, or reveal stealth units. Scorched Earth would be more damage on hot spots.
    Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. And the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have. - Thomas Hildern
    Answer ✓
  • nez
    nez
    ✭✭✭
    Lol volley in pvp hahahahahahahqhahsgdgdfsfsgcjfjfunfbShvxjuegdvc
    Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Batmaaaan
  • BloodStorm
    BloodStorm
    ✭✭✭
    I use Scorched earth and Bombard morph. I can beat vet zone stuff easy as nightblade too. I cast Reapers mark on a target from a far for the heal mainly. then I get closer and use Scorched earth. Then I use Bombard and spam it. Mobs cant move and are trapped in scorched earth for awesome damage. I usually use this build for single target also because enemy cant move in inch almost. Rapes bosses that are able to be stunned / cc. I also have Siphoning attacks euquipped so my Bombard spam recovers magicka and stamina. Infinite root pretty much now and I also can use Shadow disguise a lot to go invisible in fights. if ranged try and attack me when rooted. I can kill most mobs without being hit.