The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please Make Stun More Noticeable

Sariias
Sariias
✭✭✭
Please make a standing animation or swirly effect on the head or a screen overlay with faded sound or something to show us when our characters are stunned.

Just standing there with abilities grayed out isn't good enough, for all I know, it's lag. Please add something more as a distinction, a person would have some indication of being stunned, whether it's double vision, or whatever. I love how things get dark when you're about to die, I wish being stunned had a similar treatment.

I'm posting this here because I couldn't find a basic PvP or suggestion section.
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usualy the stun wear off befor i notice that i actualy got stuned and waste my stamina when 0.5 sec left from the stun............

prety lame.........
  • acekilla13
    acekilla13
    Soul Shriven
    Agreed, getting stunned (outside of one's with visuals, thorns, swirl, etc.) feels like a bug without any visual/anim cues.
  • Gervis
    Gervis
    /agreed