The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vampire Only Guild (NA - Ebonheart) "House Veleth"

Emotika
Emotika
✭✭
House Veleth is a very new Guild with few members but I aim to grow it big with friendly like-minded creatures of the night afflicted with Porphyric Hemophilia. I don't want this to be very complicated, but simply a fun RP Guild with mostly PVE but probably some PVP in the future when we're a larger Guild.

If you're a Vampire looking for some other Vampiric players to be social with, quest with, trade and simply play the game with, send me a PM in game, @Emotika.

(A little about me:
I play on the NA server in the Ebonheart Pact, even though I actually live in Europe. This is because most of my friends that play The Elder Scrolls Online live in the US.

I used to play in Beta. I was also in Early Access but because of life I was inactive for a while, though now I'm back in the game. I am only lvl 30 so far because of those reasons.)

Small ground rules everyone should already know:
- No trolls
- No harassing
- No scamming

If someone is breaking a rule, please send me a PM. Also for now I don't accept people who want to get bitten, only people who are already vampires. In the future I'll probably work out a system for giving free bites in a fair way.

I know this isn't much to go on, but if you want to support an up-coming Guild while we grow, this is your chance to do so. :)
Edited by Emotika on May 1, 2014 4:52PM
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have to join this, as my character's last name is Veleth. :P
  • Emotika
    Emotika
    ✭✭
    Mine too! Awesome.. :D
  • Shaggy214
    Shaggy214
    with PMs disabled for the time being I'm not sure how to contact you to get an invite. But if you have the time, and the system lets you, I would like an invite.
  • Emotika
    Emotika
    ✭✭
    I'll invite you in a while, got stuck playing Skyrim for a bit. Send me an in-game mail or I'll add you to the guild in a few days. Sorry for the delay!