The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Thoughts On Hybrid Builds

Khivas_Carrick
Khivas_Carrick
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello there people of ESO! Having a good day? I hope so because I'm pretty sure this may or may not end up causing players to argue a bit in the name of good fun and theory crafting!

I play a 2H Wielding, Light/Medium/Plate (in order of least to most pieces worn) Armor, Aedric Spear, Dawn's Wrath, Restoring Light Templar. The focus of this build is/was to be a Supportive DPS of sorts, something to snare and debuff enemies while DPSing mobs down at the very least somewhat efficiently, while also being able to help/save the healer by tossing a decent heal of my own out at times.

My question here to all of you is this: With more and more players finally reaching Veteran Content and mods that measure supposed effectiveness in DPS and Heals being a thing now, what do all of you think of Hybrid Builds in ESO? Are they worth pursuing, or should they be burned at the stake?
Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!