The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Not so much as a addon, but stuff I would like to see in the future.

nbuckman25ub17_ESO
This is just some cool stuff I would like to see come up in future updates and such. One main thing is that there should be a way to repair armor on the field or at a crafting station, this would cost more of the material that your armor is made of and the luck of finding a crafting station in the field. I would also like to see guild halls, with a guild instance to see them in there areas with no monster spawns, or just have a place for them in certain towns and cities. I would also like to see a form of guild armor, or atleast custom banner atleast. Though for these guild halls it would be nice for there to be different styles, such as for a fighters guild, weapon racks, armor stations and so on. For a mage guild, bookshelves garden, things like that. These halls would also include a bank and store, and while on the subject of store I would like to see more of an ablility to trade with other guilds. Also one thing I think would be nice is that you would have the ability to set up a small forward camp in PvP, it would have weak wood walls, siege merchant, but it can't be built near keeps, and resources and such. It would be used for the end of a campaign to set up a forward base of attack for the Imperial city. Well thats mostly what i want to see, please share your ideas!
  • Zeyta
    Zeyta
    I think some vendors sell "repair kits". I haven't used one so I'm not sure how they work, but I thought it was something you could buy and take with you to repair on the go.
  • Seerah
    Seerah
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think these suggestions belong in this forum. This forum is for the UI. You are asking for things to be added to the actual game, that affect gameplay.
    Author & Moderator at ESOUI
    My Addons