Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wheres the Underwater content?

mfischer303b14_ESO
Hrmm no underwater skills for Arg? or potions or content, Not able to dive? will this be Future content?
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I hope that they never add underwater content. ;)
    Nilene Nightsky - Healer Warden
    Niomia Nightsky - Stamina Nightblade
    Ebonheart Pact (EU) Veteran: 10 - CP: 101
  • frozenchicken
    Underwater content could be fun, but the fact that you can't run in water means that any combat portions could be really troublesome.

Honestly though, I'd be happy just to see an NPC wearing Fin Gleam preparing to go for a swim out on the coast.
    Edited by frozenchicken on May 1, 2014 6:53AM
  • Shiaxi
    Shiaxi
    ✭✭✭
    well I was kinda expecting there to be underwater content tbh...

if you want an example of how combat underwater could work look at guild wars 2; the underwater content in that game is friggin' amazing
  • ancienthero
    ancienthero
    Soul Shriven
    Underwater content could be fun. But it always makes me chuckle that my metal wrapped (ie heavy armour) orc can swim at all.
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you planning to find Atlantis or something? There are slaughterfish you know..
  • ancienthero
    ancienthero
    Soul Shriven
    Give me a GW2 harpoon and I'll provide a slaughter-fish supper! ;)
  • anothername
    Lets hope for some nautic mysterys in future updates. I always like something like that :)
    Underwater content could be fun. But it always makes me chuckle that my metal wrapped (ie heavy armour) orc can swim at all.

Thats a serious call for a bikini armor motive book for more realism :D
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mitrenga wrote: »
    Are you planning to find Atlantis or something? There are slaughterfish you know..

Dont say "Atlantis" ever again.

Signed: a Daoc player.

• kasain
    kasain
    ✭✭✭
    I expected to swim short distances. Not die in three seconds of swimming. A classic example is the mages guild city. SO many islands around there, I would love to swim to, but I die in two or three seconds once you go to far. Not even enough time to turn around.
    Edited by kasain on May 1, 2014 8:41AM
  • mfischer303b14_ESO
    well lets not forget Argonians are water breathers, in all of the ES games you had water breathing potions, levitation ect, where are they in here?