The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game running in slow motion

jesusllama
So I hopped on yesterday and the little intro screens before logging in were ridiculously slow, even the music itself, I ignored it, got into the game, and everything is running slowly - it's not an fps issue as I am still getting 70-80fps on ultra. My character runs, walks, falls slowly, yet other characters are going about normal speed. The music is all very slow also, and so is the voice acting. I have no idea what to do, I cannot find anything on the forums about a similiar issue, so I have decided to post here.
  • zargoltir
    zargoltir
    Soul Shriven
    That sounds hilarious.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen this happen with familiars and the occasional monster...

I just chalk it up to dramatic effect for the impending doom...

Usually clears up though. Does it happen regularly for you, or just this once?

(I have had occasion where Sprint really didn't feel like sprint...I think this is further aggravated by the perceived hit-distance another has in relation to your character...
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed this last night as well. Animations were slow and sounds didn't "sound" right. I felt like I was beating mobs with a nerf bat.
    At least they were dying