The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

VR Stonefalls Question:

Grim13
Grim13
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it impossible to get the 69 quests as a VR in this zone to get the Quest Achievement?
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know? Am I going to have to roll an actual EP character to get all the achievements?

I've covered every ounce of terrain in Stonefalls... yet I'm only at 61 quests. There are areas I cannot go to, and map icons that haven't been "cleared",... But I can no longer find anymore quests... Is it bugged? Are they unavailable to VR players? I've been everywhere on the entire map, multiple times.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They should be available to VR players, otherwise the achievement of Tamriel Hero would be unobtainable.
    Several questlines can only be found by exploring, try to look in every nook and cranny in Stonefalls and you'll probably find them.
    Have you done all delves and Crow's Wood as well?
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester