The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

starting quest markers

poochie
poochie
✭✭✭
Any mods that actually show npcs or objects that start quests? I needed 3 more for vet Shadowfen and found one just running through the muck...seems like I've gone all over the place that I can get to but nothing comes up unless I picked the wrong choices during quests and missed out on 2 true conclusions.
  • pulversoppa
    pulversoppa
    ✭✭
    If this would be possible to have I'd also very much like it, for Shadowfen, since I'm also stuck on 60/62 there.
  • poochie
    poochie
    ✭✭✭
    Found 3 yesterday and got it completed. One being the gas cloud that involves Imperials and a Argonian quest think it was Deep Graves*. Last one was way east of some place along the river going south along that until I got a marker to pop up. Some Breton slave to a Dumner.