The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game is freaking broken, unbalanced its insane! Free pass to emperor. Proof of a streamer watch!

masterdtox
masterdtox
✭✭
Guys this game is just a shame really,

i came across this streamer he is atm online doing PVP Emperor Rank #1 Auriel's Bow:

twitch.tv/prydatv

he is just cheating because he can, GJ on game mechanics zanimax making some vamp ultimate abilities infinitive!!

Moderator edit: removed insult.
Edited by ZOS_TristanK on May 1, 2014 6:36AM
  • Alestair
    Alestair
    ✭✭
    All I can say is WoW...... one guy.....kills all those people..oh wait i forgot its not an op build , why? because those that say its not, are the ones using it! LOL

Chesis75: lot of people quitting ? always nice to see "most of ppl" "ton of ppl" "lot of ppl"
    Vintum: yup but they need fix some things
    Marmarlife: I am considered a ton
    Imponcrack: I find the game quite fun right now.... yes vampires are a *** like pryda here, but its still fun
    Heals93: whats the best choice in armour for a pvp sorc?
    Azsharion: good music btw, pryda
    Bikiniladyboy_dragon: I play on daggerfall and tons of people quit because of pryda.. ruining the game
    Dunric01: No... they need to nerf Dark talons, Bolt escape, Vampire bats.. Problem solved! Simpe warfare if those are nerfed/FIXED
    Azsharion: chilling after long time raidleading
    Prydatv: because of me?
    Prydatv:
    Chesis75: @Marmarlife you mean tons of damage with you NB ?
    Marmarlife: shh dont let the secret out
    """"""Prydatv: It's the first time I use 0 ult cost""""""" He just admitted to it, and it is showing he has 0 Ult and he is still using it when at 0 ultimate........What the CRAP, he is cheating!!!!
    Inaciov: and your abusign it like mad..
    Edited by Alestair on April 30, 2014 12:49AM
  • masterdtox
    masterdtox
    ✭✭
    zanimax u where not prepared!, Fix this already it is out of hand 90% of the emporers are abusing this broken bugged mechanics!

Edit: people that wane get emperor, its easy with these bugged mechanics, that is what i mean. Free pass, GJ zanimax keep it like this GJ!
    Edited by masterdtox on April 30, 2014 1:04AM
  • Alestair
    Alestair
    ✭✭
    masterdtox wrote: »
    zanimax u where not prepared!, Fix this already it is out of hand 90% of the emporers are abusing this broken bugged mechanics!

They don't even need to be emperor to do this....they can already do this.
  • Phranq
    Phranq
    ✭✭✭
    He is saying that it is easy to get emperor status by abusing this cheat.
  • masterdtox
    masterdtox
    ✭✭
    this game is just fooked up man, zanimax glasshouse will collapse soon if they don't address those issues FAST!
  • Mothanos
    Mothanos
    ✭✭✭
    There are so many issues wrong in this game that tears it apart.
    I am getting that sad feeling that Zenimax ends up with a game that cannot be fixed.
    I am not talking about OP vamps or OP Emperor, tbh i love to see this kind of *** as its liek fighting a raid boss and no mmo has this feature :)

But my list is much diffrent and makes me so frustrated i am about to /quit

Lag / loading screen hang / error / disconnections / phasing bugs / Ability lockout / Veteran rank quest grind / bugged quests / tooltips not accurate / passives not working /

These are things that seem to happen every 5 to 15 minutes making this game one of the most frustrated mmo's i have ever bought and played.

I coulnt care less about dupers and gold sellers and OP vamp / Emporer.
    And yes i did my fair share of pvp but said to myself V10 before going back :)

But man some of this *** is killing it for me :(
  • knaveofengland
    knaveofengland
    ✭✭✭
    we all have a winge and a moan after you had it don't you feel better for it ,
    the game is new things take time, we can just say wave a wand like harry potter and presto its fixed ,well get real things do take time have to be tested something put in its place, so please be patient things really do take time
  • Apricot
    Apricot
    ✭✭
    the game is new things take time, we can just say wave a wand like harry potter and presto its fixed ,well get real things do take time have to be tested something put in its place, so please be patient things really do take time

Fixing things takes time in beta. No one wants to pay for beta. I have no patience with a company that pushes out a game with a ton of known issues. This is no different than a company rolling out a defective car, or phone, or computer. The state of this game is inexcusable.
  • masterdtox
    masterdtox
    ✭✭
    Apricot wrote: »

Fixing things takes time in beta. No one wants to pay for beta. I have no patience with a company that pushes out a game with a ton of known issues. This is no different than a company rolling out a defective car, or phone, or computer. The state of this game is inexcusable.

U totally right, there are no excuses. This game is a total failure, its done, it is just done end of story. Wildstar / Arche Age / New wow EXP will rip this game into peaces.

Only ES fans will stay, pay for a broken bad designed game and will stay till the end till the game goes F2p or just dies. Thats the fact if u don't believe it then, well its fine no one will care of those ES fans who stays or not. But trust me zanimax will care..when it is to late and by that time the game is just nothing worth anymore totally.
    Edited by masterdtox on April 30, 2014 11:40AM
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

U totally right, there are no excuses. This game is a total failure, its done, it is just done end of story. Wildstar / Arche Age / New wow EXP will rip this game into peaces.

Only ES fans will stay, pay for a broken bad designed game and will stay till the end till the game goes F2p or just dies. Thats the fact if u don't believe it then, well its fine no one will care of those ES fans who stays or not. But trust me zanimax will care..when it is to late and by that time the game is just nothing worth anymore totally.
    Yeah just us TES fools will stay and play with this toy. There are a few of us though.

You run along now, I hear Wildstar was made for you guys..

• Pryda
    Pryda
    ✭✭
    Phranq wrote: »
    He is saying that it is easy to get emperor status by abusing this cheat.

Hi,

First of all I never said it's easy to be emperor using this. It's still a farm, nothing really hard on it, but it still takes some times.

There is no cheat involved, I'm just using what people reported 3 weeks ago to Zenimax.

Cheers!

Sorcerer on Auriel's Bow EU - http://www.twitch.tv/Prydatv & http://www.youtube.com/cyr9x (1-50 & VR leveling guides + PvP Videos)
  • dannmargie85b14_ESO
    its a cheat , and your a cheater , period!!could you have done it without it?

well, try it and find out.
    and the few of you saying that the game is done , a piece of *** and has no chance , then leave, no need to hang around here, you have better things to do , right?
  • nicholaspingasb16_ESO
    nicholaspingasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Pretty much. Except that ES fans won't even stay if the game goes ***-up.

Sanguine's Beta Tester

• Pryda
    Pryda
    ✭✭

and the few of you saying that the game is done , a piece of *** and has no chance , then leave, no need to hang around here, you have better things to do , right?

You misunderstood that I got Emperor without even being a vampire. Find a better trolling punchline next time.
    Sorcerer on Auriel's Bow EU - http://www.twitch.tv/Prydatv & http://www.youtube.com/cyr9x (1-50 & VR leveling guides + PvP Videos)
  • darthbelanb14_ESO
    darthbelanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Dude, if you're gonna complain and insult a gaming company, you could at least spell their name right, it's Zenimax.

**Edit** You could also try posting this in the right forum too.
    Edited by darthbelanb14_ESO on May 1, 2014 12:46PM
  • Reykice
    Reykice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should ban them and reverse the emperor status... its clearly not intended even the people using them know it will get nerfed so they do it fast now before it does...
    The ban should be temporary not permanent but they should send a clear message and fix this ASAP.

EDIT: This is not targeted at the guy streaming but at the others who abused this.
    Edited by Reykice on May 1, 2014 7:12PM
  • dannmargie85b14_ESO
    Pryda wrote: »

You misunderstood that I got Emperor without even being a vampire. Find a better trolling punchline next time.

Look, I am sick of players that abuse , for the first time ever I am stating that on a forum, does my opinion mean anything to you or others ? probly not, but I still felt compelled to say them, and did you really have to say troll? I have never trolled anything , in fact I very rarely post on forums until recently. just drop the exploit, easy peezy, rule with integrity!