Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

The (Un)official Werewolf QoL suggestion thread.

Hail_Sithis
Hail_Sithis
✭✭
Throw your ideas out there, on the off chance somebody important reads it and likes the idea, or you just want to humor eachother, let 'em rip here.

My crazy-ass ideas are that the werewolf's basic quick attacks should be a 3-man-limit cone, much like the heavy attack. (I think it has a limit for the heavy attack, but it's not three, nor do I know what it is.)

I am also of the opinion that the wolf's stamina regen should go nuts like it did in Skyrim, Somehow finding a way to bypass the DR without breaking the stat system out of form. The idea of a werewolf being too tired to howl/roar is mind-boggling to me.

Edited by Hail_Sithis on April 29, 2014 5:54PM
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
  • Viverim
    Viverim
    ✭✭
    I'm not happy with how the Ultimate is currently. Whenever you zone it resets your Ultimate to 0. Granted I haven't been a werewolf for long, but without the ability to even transform how do you build experience in the skill line?
  • oldkye
    oldkye
    ✭✭
    Viverim wrote: »
    I'm not happy with how the Ultimate is currently. Whenever you zone it resets your Ultimate to 0. Granted I haven't been a werewolf for long, but without the ability to even transform how do you build experience in the skill line?

It seems random I think it's a bug but because it goes away all the time people think it like "disappears" if you don't use it fast enough or something.

However I've had mine stay for hours, many zone changes, and even loging on and loging off other times it's gone away seconds after getting it just standing still it's one of the things I think most needs to be addressed I'm actually fine if it goes away if you don't use it but make it predictable then so I can count on when I have it.
  • ChampionSheWolf
    ChampionSheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    {editting because I thought of something better}

My list of ideas in no particular order (Some of these ideas I've seen other places posted by other people. I forget the name of the poster, so I apologize if it was your idea, but they were good ideas and I felt that they should be used);
    • Make the infection bite an automatic passive. This should not require and active skill point for a 7 day long cool down.
    • Bloodmoon passive is now gives the player 50% of the werewolf traits naturally in human form. All passive effects take full effect. This means in human form we get 50% of the increased stamina, run speed etc, as well as 50% of the werewolf passives.
    • Change the ultimate to a click toggle that can be slotted normally. Create a new Ultimate for werewolf form.
    • With the click power now, allow players to slow werewolf abilities and class passives together.
    • Give werewolves the ability to dodge.
    • Give werewolves a slight damage buff, as it is currently weaker than human form.
    • I saw this idea someplace else, but a new passive called Night Stalker which works in our human form as well as wolf form. But it gives werewolves increased stealth and ability to see stealthed people. This means werewolves need to be able to stealth and crouch down.
    • Blood Rage, due to the change to how transformation works now, Blood Rage instead gives us increase health and stamina regen for each kill we get.
    • Change the look of the werewolf. I dunno what the thinking was but it's silly. Use the Skyrim model and animations as well as the all fours running animation. The current werewolf model is sickeningly atrocious.
    • Devour changed to restoring stamina and health when used.
    • New Ultimate: Howl of the Pack - The werewolf summons in several wolves to attack others around them, these wolves inflict bleed and slow those hit within in a 15 yard radius around the werewolf. Can only be used when in werewolf form. 500 Ultimate.
    Edited by ChampionSheWolf on April 30, 2014 2:35AM
    Harbinger of The Black Wolves.
    Member of Grindstone.

Ebonheart Pact
    Tyra Ravenheim - Templar (newly rerolled)