Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Mark target question

Knootewoot
Knootewoot
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
It is a bit silly question, but i don't have marked target. I was doing some quests in Cyyrodil and i was stealhed (eye was closed). Suddenly i was marked. I came across another (and better) NB.

Can an other NB mark stealhed players, or did i get it before but noticed later because of lag?

When i am marked and stealthed, the other NB can always find me or mark me again. Is a marked target always visible for a NB, even when stealhed?

Thanks for the reply(s)
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
"I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I use Detection potions that I craft with Alchemy in order to detect people in stealth, then I Mark them and hunt them.
    Potions last 10 seconds at base value; Mark lasts for a full 60. The morph of Marked target allows me to see other Nightblades when they are stealthed or even when they go invisible.

Alchemy has some really useful effects for Nightblades.
    Edited by Samadhi on April 29, 2014 5:50PM
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • MoMoOG
    MoMoOG
    ✭✭
    Its possible he simply walked by you while also being stealthed, saw you, and immediately marked you.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok thanks for the replies.

I also use alchemy and have it at lvl 35 i think. I mainly use it for those health/magic/stamina potions and cris and invisible.

Thanks for the advice. Ill get mark target asap
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."