The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Traveler: Helping you get the most out of your ESO experience since...last month.

Phazzle
Phazzle
✭✭✭
banner_zps5c758230.jpg

Hey, hey, hey. It's Phazzle from ESO Traveler. Pleased to meet you, and I hope to see more of you. My blog, ESO Traveler, is dedicated to helping you raise your game with guides, videos, and editorials.

We cover topics like: must have addons, questing tips, builds, gameplay, glitches, and more. Check out the blog at http://esotraveler.blogspot.com/ and join all the other cool kids.

See you in Tamriel!

-Phaz
Edited by Phazzle on April 29, 2014 4:23PM
ESO Traveler
  1. Helping you get the most out of ESO!
  2. Veteran Ranking Guide
  3. Leveling Guide
  • Phazzle
    Phazzle
    ✭✭✭
    An early look at Craglorn, patch 1.1

Patch 1.1 is coming with the promise that it will improve gameplay and fix many of the bugs that players have had to endure since launch. This is an important patch for Zenimax and Bethesda because many players have vociferously expressed their frustration on the forums. I am hopeful that this patch will be the fix that players are hoping for, but reading through the patch also made me a little concerned. You can see the patch notes for yourself here. Here is an early look at 1.1:

Craglorn

I think that Craglorn will finally give players strong incentive to break out of their shells, join guilds, and start working together.

Read more...
    Edited by Phazzle on April 30, 2014 7:46PM
    ESO Traveler
    2. Veteran Ranking Guide
    3. Leveling Guide
  • Phazzle
    Phazzle
    ✭✭✭
    Over the weekend, as I was nearing the end of the main questline, 'moments' away from facing Molag Bal I experienced the pain of 'Final Assault,' the cruelest, buggiest, most frustrating abomination in all of Tamriel! Thankfully I managed to complete it in 20 minutes, due to a stroke of luck, but it could have taken hours.

I appreciate how difficult it is to code these games, but this glitch is unreal! I know that Zenimax will fix this, but it is hard to believe that this game shipped with this problem. I would be interested to hear from anyone who participated in beta.

I posted a video of my struggle with this mighty adversary on ESO Traveler. Enjoy!
    ESO Traveler
    2. Veteran Ranking Guide
    3. Leveling Guide