The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

BOT/Camping: SOLVED

Khazaad
Khazaad
✭✭✭
I like to use a seasonal metaphor to help people get through this because I know many players are grief stricken and paralyzed because of BOT/Camp groups.

Imagine the camp spot is beautiful picnic location you want use and campers are like.... dog poo.

How many of you thought picking up the poo is a good solution? Eww gross ***.

How many of you decided to find a similarly satisfying spot to have your picnic, chose a new location and enjoyed the beautiful spring weather?

Hopefully most of you would choose the second option (recommended) Don't worry! Chances are the next time you want to go for a picnic your original spot will NOT have poo anymore. (Sweet!)

Granted, if no one complained the poo might appear all over the park! (gross!) Make the decision ahead of time how you're going to handle it so your day isn't wasted.

Personally, I think it's a big park so I'll enjoy the picnic elsewhere. In the mean time, the people spending the day mailing the township about this situation are much appreciated.
  • Darastix
    Darastix
    ✭✭✭
    So your solution is to stick your head in the sand, ignoring the botters/campers that are hell bent on destroying the game?
  • Khazaad
    Khazaad
    ✭✭✭
    Darastix wrote: »
    So your solution is to stick your head in the sand, ignoring the botters/campers that are hell bent on destroying the game?

First, no. Second, hell-bent on destroying the game is a dose dramatic. On a scale of one to catastrophic, I rank them up there with bees. Maybe I'm not playing enough to encounter the phenomenon to disruptive levels.

I feel bad for people who BOT because personally, the only time I'm having fun is when I'm playing.