The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I get back my gold?

CoriJamalAndriani
So I accidentally brought 3 slots of extra stable space which i don't need and can't even use. Is there anyway I can get back my gold? I hit the wrong button when trying to buy food and instead purchased stable space. This was sort of an easy mistake and I don't need stable space, and doubt I ever will, can somebody help me?
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I accidentally brought 3 slots of extra stable space which i don't need and can't even use. Is there anyway I can get back my gold? I hit the wrong button when trying to buy food and instead purchased stable space. This was sort of an easy mistake and I don't need stable space, and doubt I ever will, can somebody help me?
    Only possible way is to make a ticket, explain your mistake in detail and hope that they look kindly on you I'm afraid.
  • CoriJamalAndriani
    Moonraker wrote: »
    Only possible way is to make a ticket, explain your mistake in detail and hope that they look kindly on you I'm afraid.

A ticket?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A ticket?
    Sometimes also called "Customer Support" ...

• Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭

A ticket?
    Go to the Support email page and fill out the form. Select the most appropriate options and give details of what happened. It is then submitted and they send you an email with a 'ticket' number. They should contact you sometime after. Right now it's busy so takes longer generally.
  • CoriJamalAndriani

A ticket?
    Go to the Support email page and fill out the form. Select the most appropriate options and give details of what happened. It is then submitted and they send you an email with a 'ticket' number. They should contact you sometime after. Right now it's busy so takes longer generally.

Thanks!
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭

A ticket?

Thanks!
    No problem ;) Good luck with it.
  • Randay
    Randay
    ✭✭✭
    i would like to know if they were able to assist you ;)
    if less really is more, then maybe nothing is everything
  • achimb16_ESO3
    achimb16_ESO3
    ✭✭
    A stable slot is 10g, right? So in the time you wrote this thread, you could have killed 30 mobs for 1g each (more gold on higher levels, so even less mobs) and simply forget about it ;).

You'd even have a chance of getting a green/blue item and the support staff
    would have one less trivial and even self-inflicted thing to care about.
  • CoriJamalAndriani
    A stable slot is 10g, right? So in the time you wrote this thread, you could have killed 30 mobs for 1g each (more gold on higher levels, so even less mobs) and simply forget about it ;).

You'd even have a chance of getting a green/blue item and the support staff
    would have one less trivial and even self-inflicted thing to care about.

:) yeah it goes up incrementally though from 10, right now if I want to buy another slot it's 10,000 but I'm pretty sure I made back the gold by now anyway.
  • CoriJamalAndriani
    Randay wrote: »
    i would like to know if they were able to assist you ;)

they told me that since it is a player mistake and not a glitch, they can't do anything for me, but now I have serious glitch problems so I'm going to task them for help again.