The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Just Deleted my quest...

ICSVortex
ICSVortex
Ok, so I just deleted my quest (The Final Assault) in cold harbor as it was bugged and would not let me enter where I needed to go. Is there anyway of me retaking this quest, if so where & how?

• LadyInTheWater
    LadyInTheWater
    ✭✭✭
    You're WAY ahead of me in quest progression, but maybe this might help:

When I was doing a quest, at the end of it, the NPCs wouldn't initiate conversation with me. I ended up deleting the quest so I could restart it. I realized, after about 20 minutes of backtracking trying to find the quest giver that I needed to restart the entire quest chain.

I'm wholly unfamiliar with the quest you're on, since you're so far ahead of me. But it might help you if you remember how far back your quest chain went. In some cases, you may have to backtrack quite far to find it.
    The moment you call someone stupid, or try to display your opinion as "fact", you lose all credibility.
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try going to the Harborage if
    its the one whee you have to sacrifice one of the champs.
    Its the one you got at lvl 50, right? If so, try the Harborage.
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • ICSVortex
    ICSVortex
    Thanks for the help guys, have searched around.. including the harborage seems there is no quest available & thus I'm stuck.
  • TicToc
    TicToc
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently it is a known bug that they are working on. I have found two possible work around solutions.

The first is to ask if someone that has the quest can share it.

The other is:
    If you abandon the quest it is given by the king at the wayshire south of the entrance, however he will not give you the quest a second time so if you abandon you screwed.

Hope one of those helps.
  • ICSVortex
    ICSVortex
    TY TicToc I can confirm the only way to get the quest again is by someone sharing it.
  • TicToc
    TicToc
    ✭✭✭
    You're welcome. I'm glad that worked for you. :)