Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Last boss fight trolling as a night blade?

Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
✭✭✭
well it would seem that using Strife on a certain boss cause you to heal for 1/4 of your health every second for 10 second Does the end boss has a.... problems? :trollface:

Regardless I finished him while naked and by punching him in the face with my hand before carrying on to veteran. Some boss seems to trigger a very anormal health regen from strife (wish it was constantly like this id be immortal).
Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on April 28, 2014 4:35PM
One bow to darken the sun
One bow to unite the clans
One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun
  • NukaCola
    NukaCola
    ✭✭✭
    You where buffed by the amulet of kings. You can actually read how much dmg you do from the skills menu when the buff is on. It's funny to see the numbers.
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Id like to mention I saw this bug repeat again when fighting the boss of the first public dungeon in ebonheart pact my healing went nuts

• Im_So_Tanked
    Im_So_Tanked
    ✭✭
    Id like to mention I saw this bug repeat again when fighting the boss of the first public dungeon in ebonheart pact my healing went nuts

This wasnt a bug against the last boss. Didnt you wonder how you managed to kill a boss with 360k hp when before using amulet your skills hit like 100??

• Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Im talking about public dungeon first quest boss in veteran zone