The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Where to after The Rift

mcatchlovb16_ESO
mcatchlovb16_ESO
✭✭✭
I've got 2 quests left to finish in The Rift and I'll be done all the quests for the zone.
The problem is I'm only level 39, maybe 40 after I finish the last 2 quests. What am I supposed to do from level 40 to 50? Just grind in The Rift?
  • mcatchlovb16_ESO
    mcatchlovb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    No suggestions from anyone?
  • Tryonis
    Tryonis
    ✭✭✭
    ColdHarbour
  • Mie87
    Mie87
    ✭✭✭
    If you finish the story quest of The Rift, you getca quest to get started in coldharbour.
  • mcatchlovb16_ESO
    mcatchlovb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Even before level 50?
  • Estwing
    Estwing
    ✭✭✭
    Even before level 50?
    Yes, Coldharbour is mid to high 40's and will get you to VR1.

• aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started Coldharbour at level 45 and hit 50 during the final zone quest, which was perfect because I was able to go straight from the final zone quest to the final main story quest (which requires you to be level 50). So I would recommend getting a few more levels before starting Coldharbour.
  • mcatchlovb16_ESO
    mcatchlovb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for your help
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I've got 2 quests left to finish in The Rift and I'll be done all the quests for the zone.
    The problem is I'm only level 39, maybe 40 after I finish the last 2 quests. What am I supposed to do from level 40 to 50? Just grind in The Rift?
    Finish quests in Rift and perhaps also Eastmarsh first. That should get you to atleast 43. When you do the as others say Coldharbour is your new home up to level 50. Finish story quest in there to get final main story quest. When you finish that you get veteran content access.

• williambbechtoldub17_ESO
    I went to Coldharbour at 42, and finished the zone and main story at 48.