The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

So I'm on the last map, I think, for AD....

Maestro_Sartori
Maestro_Sartori
✭✭✭
I"m in the process of clearing Reapers March. Whats after this map and are you suppose to be around 50 then after your done with this map?
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As always, completing the main faction quest chain will tell you where to go next.

Hint: it's been the central plot point for the entire game up to this point.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You should be 50 after you finish the map after reaper's march, it doesn't always work out that way, some grinding may be required. You need to be 50 to finish the last harborage quest and move on to veteran stuff.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be 50 after you finish the map after reaper's march, it doesn't always work out that way, some grinding may be required. You need to be 50 to finish the last harborage quest and move on to veteran stuff.

I think you're confusing Reaper's March with Coldharbour.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Ashigaru
    Ashigaru
    ✭✭✭✭
    I"m in the process of clearing Reapers March. Whats after this map and are you suppose to be around 50 then after your done with this map?

If you had been staying up with your story line quests around 45 you should be hitting coldharbour with the story, you can stay there till 50 and complete the story line and hit VR areas or you can finish reapers then head to CH if you like.
  • Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭

You were avoiding mentioning the zone, so I called it "the map after reaper's march"

• nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You were avoiding mentioning the zone, so I called it "the map after reaper's march"

So you were. I'm going to go ahead and turn in my English degree now.
    ----
    Murray?