Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Time of Day

Heishi
Heishi
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't think I saw any mention of an add-on like this. I'm not sure how possible it is either as I haven't poured over the API yet. At any rate, I was thinking it would be nice to have something that tells you what time of day it is in game.
And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several.
    One of the last ones I used always felt like Noon was at 23:00.
    While I still want something that feels right, a lot of the discussion I've read mentions that the game day length seems to be a secret and it seems to be variable.

I have been inclined to explore either case in greater detail not a bit as of yet.

This is where I am now:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info232-TamrielTime.html
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @twev Ah, good to know. yeah it makes sense now that the RP community would something that even had the date and such. Also looks like this was uploaded after the time I actually searched add-ons. I've been going between curse and nexus to update. I tried ESOUI's monster thing but didn't care for it as it was.

It's funny that they keep the game day length secret though. The only thing I know that really depends on it is the special werewolf and vampire events. I did notice from zone to zone day and night seems to take a different length of time. I also wonder if this isn't instanced as well. I've crashed at night and relogged into day or have it be storming and relog into bright sunshine. I'm pretty sure anyways. I'm gonna keep a better eye on this phenomenon and see what I notice.
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭